Class of 2016 - JUCO DE Justin Stewart (CA) to Iowa State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 JUCO DE Justin Stewart (CA) to Iowa State

CuseLegacy

Since we are playing the guess if we offer a JUCO game...Ward, Reynolds and Pike are all following this kid. (Pike is the new QC hire. Another of the BGSU gang.)

Since we are playing the guess if we offer a JUCO game...Ward, Reynolds and Pike are all following this kid. (Pike is the new QC hire. Another of the BGSU gang.)

Kid looks like a player.

Edit: He has some decent offers. I wonder why he didn't sign? Hopefully his grades are in order.

Last edited:
I can see why they are watching this kid. He has one heck of a first step aand then his speed to the QB is super. Hope we can get on him and offer him. wow he could defintely step right in and help us.

Sounds like he will wearing Orange if he makes the grades according to this statement from article above -

If SU does offer, Stewart, who said he has been offered by Iowa State, New Mexico, Indiana State and Arkansas State, intends to sign with the Orange.

"For a few reasons," Stewart said via Twitter direct message, "they're in need of my position and help right away, they play in the ACC, which is a dream to me, and their conference is always producing top defensive ends."

What's not to like about Justin; lets hope his grades are where they need to be. Go Orange!

Dino on bike giphy.gif

I can see why they are watching this kid. He has one heck of a first step aand then his speed to the QB is super. Hope we can get on him and offer him. wow he could defintely step right in and help us.

Agreed. Landing this kid would be a godsend, given our situation at DE.

Agreed. Landing this kid would be a godsend, given our situation at DE.
He is all ours he just needs to make the grade. Fingers and toes crossed

He fast and quick for a DE,but he arm tackles a lot as he needs to square up more on the ball carrier. He really doesn't over power his opposing lineman all that much. Needs to hit the weights,but he can be a good one if he gets bigger.

LOL..yeah he is waiting until he graduates because he hasn't qualified yet.

From the Bailey article..

"In order to qualify academically, Stewart said he would need both the credits earned from this semester and a boost to his grade-point average."

Ya I do remember now that was mentioned. Well, I do believe if he does qualify he definitely would give us help at the DE position.

Ya I do remember now that was mentioned. Well, I do believe if he does qualify he definitely would give us help at the DE position.

Agreed. Ball's in Stewart's court now. Kid needs to get it done in the classroom. IF he does, he's got a big opportunity ahead if him

Bumpedity bump bump...anyone got the scoop on this guy?

Personally I would love to see us bring in a second physically mature DE

Should still have 1 scholarship left so fingers crossed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom