Class of 2017 - JUCO LB Gary Johnson (KS) Verbal to Texas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO LB Gary Johnson (KS) Verbal to Texas

Interesting that he decommits right after the report that we offered.

Any chance we were the ones who mentioned that random recruiting rule to him? I have to assume it's obvious Alabama didn't know it. Or else they wouldn't have offered to begin with.

Given he went to Bama originally, I'd assume that he wants a big fish program which isn't us, but you never know...

I mean he would start here day one and have two years to prove he belongs in the league. You never know

Any chance we were the ones who mentioned that random recruiting rule to him? I have to assume it's obvious Alabama didn't know it. Or else they wouldn't have offered to begin with.

Given he went to Bama originally, I'd assume that he wants a big fish program which isn't us, but you never know...

I mean he would start here day one and have two years to prove he belongs in the league. You never know

So...apparently none of the SEC schools that offered knew about it as there were several. Meaning that none of them are too awful bright.

Shocker.

So...apparently none of the SEC schools that offered knew about it as there were several. Meaning that none of them are too awful bright.

Shocker.

Honestly I'm still a little confused by the decision. I've gone back and looked at all his Hudl and looked at articles and they all show him at Dodge City going back to Sept. 2015. I don't see where he wasn't at the same JUCO where he is getting his degree for three consecutive semester which is the SEC rule. Something must have happened during the required time frame to trigger that rule.

Its petty bad he will consider IS and MD but not us. We need a recruiter that can get some good players on defense.

Its petty bad he will consider IS and MD but not us. We need a recruiter that can get some good players on defense.
Or maybe his academic record was spotty enough we decided to pass...

Exactly. We have a kid who had a legit LSU offer firm up his commitment to cuse this weekend. I think we'll be ok.

Who was that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom