Class of 2017 - Juco LB Ryan Guthrie COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Juco LB Ryan Guthrie COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Greatful these 3 are with us, but according to the article, there are only 6 JuCo transfers in the entire ACC and 3 are coming to SU. We have 3 good players coming in, but we should temper our enthusiasm for having 3 in the top 6. We have half the JuCos in the entire conference.

Greatful these 3 are with us, but according to the article, there are only 6 JuCo transfers in the entire ACC and 3 are coming to SU. We have 3 good players coming in, but we should temper our enthusiasm for having 3 in the top 6. We have half the JuCos in the entire conference.

You read it wrong. Top 6 impact jucos

I think this kid has a chance to be very good for us. Reminds me of a bigger Josh Kirkland who we had a few years back. Great to see some real ACC size on the defensive side of the ball start to flow in...and if that is in the form of JUCO all-americans I'm all for it.

Yeah, we have 3 of the top 6 that will impact the ACC. I'm pretty excited about them. I think they will all be starters sooner than later

I think this kid has a chance to be very good for us. Reminds me of a bigger Josh Kirkland who we had a few years back. Great to see some real ACC size on the defensive side of the ball start to flow in...and if that is in the form of JUCO all-americans I'm all for it.

Agree, we need to match the speed we have had with our backers with some beef. Diggin this kid.

You read it wrong. Top 6 impact jucos
From the article, "The ACC has its share of talent through the freshmen ranks on the way and a small junior college crop of six players is set to arrive this offseason. While only six incoming junior college prospects are slated to join the ACC as of late January, a couple of the players could make big impacts in 2017."

Im very high on this kid. Amazing production. Big motor with range. Great pick up.

You see his neck size and you just know he can put on another 20-30 pounds of muscle. This kid I'm most excited about other than Devito.
He can easily put on 10 pounds before the season starts. The weight room connected to Manley is pretty impressive. Hit those weights Mr. Guthrie.

Ryan Guthrie, welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Ryan GCvAlTMVWIAAFxI_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom