Class of 2015 - JUCO OLB/DE Luder Jean Louis (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 JUCO OLB/DE Luder Jean Louis (NY) Offered

To play this fall?

Maybe insurance in case someone doesn't qualify? For some reason this kid is familiar but I am not pulling anything up on the search function.

2nd Team NJCAA All American
Teammate of Wayne Morgan's at Erasmus Hall HS
Was offered by Kansas prior to signing day

Wonder if he was missing a class or something?

OK. He was a HS team mate of Wayne Morgan.

Sorry was writing my post up but it crashed about 6 times on my iPhone before I could post it lol.

Sorry was writing my post up but it crashed about 6 times on my iPhone before I could post it lol.

No problem. I just knew the name was familiar... which means I spend way, way too much time on here. ;)

Um, is this a sign of Thompson possibly moving back inside?

Um, is this a sign of Thompson possibly moving back inside?

I really hope not, we are weakening the outside if we do that, which would give us a weak outside AND inside. We need DL depth in general, so maybe they will keep Thompson outside even if they bring this kid in. Tackle is a scary area for us right now, way too many true freshman to possibly rely on.

Am I imagining it, or did HCSS allude to a couple of current players who needed to get their academics shored up? maybe someone on the DL or at LB isn't keeping up?

No. It doesn't make a difference if one of the kids already on campus has issues... all about the 25 in the class of 2015.

No. It doesn't make a difference if one of the kids already on campus has issues... all about the 25 in the class of 2015.

Which, then, doesn't make sense, as everyone has or is expected to qualify...unless, Blair....I don't even want to think about it.

texascpa said:
Which, then, doesn't make sense, as everyone has or is expected to qualify...unless, Blair...I don't even want to think about it.

I believe there was 1 mystery guy out there with academic issues that nobody was able to indentify.

Which, then, doesn't make sense, as everyone has or is expected to qualify...unless, Blair...I don't even want to think about it.

There are still five kids that are not listed in the directory Adams, Blair, Carter, Strickland and Taylor.

OrangeXtreme said:
Kenny Carter is a DE. Luder Jean Louis is a DE. :eek:

There were questions about Carter.

I thought he had qualified. Maybe a clearinghouse issue with his courses?

Well look at Shy he just was cleared by the NCAA. Could be the staff doesn't want to do what they have done in the past... let the kids come on campus and wait for the NCAA to clear them if there is a problem. Didn't work out so well with Alin Edouard.

Kenny Carter is a DE.

Luder Jean Louis is a DE.

:eek:

That's who came to mind when I first saw this but I didn't want to put it out there without knowing. Good thing about Carter is that he was likely going to RS anyway. So if it's a swap of him spending a year at Prep and bringing in a kid that can play immediately, it might not be all that bad.

Looks a lot more like a LB than a DE. Anyone know what position he is being recruited for?

Looks a lot more like a LB than a DE. Anyone know what position he is being recruited for?
There'd be no point in bringing in a LB right now. We need bodies on the D-Line.

I've seen him listed at 6'4 215 and 6'3 220 - have to think he's a LB. Unless they plan on him putting on 25 lbs over the next 2 months.

He looks more like a DB than anything. He seems waaaaaay too light to play on the DL...

There'd be no point in bringing in a LB right now. We need bodies on the D-Line.
I know as of May, the staff was not happy about the numbers situation at the SAM position. They brought in Taylor to help with the numbers but might not be adverse to bringing in one more who can help immediately there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom