Class of 2016 - JUCO OT Malcolm Pridgeon (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 JUCO OT Malcolm Pridgeon (NY) Offered

From a post by Tom...

The best lineman in the state is probably Malcolm Pridgeon, a massive (6'6 295 pounds) and athletic kid out of Long Island, who already has offers from UConn and Temple. He plays offense and defense at a high level but made 2nd team All Long Island at DL. Has some academic issues but a lot of talent too.

So of those guys literally look scared going up against him.

After losing out on 4-star Mavety from Nassau CC a couple of years ago to FSU, it sure would be nice to land a consolation prize like Prigeon.

Last edited:
I think I want Pridgeon to sign up as badly as I want Haskins. Well, probably not at that level. But this kid would be HUGE.

I didn't see - how many years of eligibility will he have, 2 or 3?

I think I want Pridgeon to sign up as badly as I want Haskins. Well, probably not at that level. But this kid would be HUGE.

2 or 3. doesn't matter to me. Let's get this kid.

The MSG story was written Oct 2013 and I'm assuming it was the fall of his senior year so class of 2014. So that would mean this fall is his second year of JUCO and has two years left. Based on my super sleuthing anyway.

He went to Varina High School in Richmond. Same school as former Orange DT Bud Tribbey.
Ah ha! I remember this kid. My buddy's a coach at Varina and I usually catch a couple games a year on the sidelines. I don't think he qualified and de committed from UVA. Never knew where he went. I'll see if I can get any info.

After losing out on 4-star Mavety from Nassau CC a couple of years ago to FSU, it sure would be nice to land a consolation prize like Prigeon.
Prigeon ain't nobody's consolation prize - he's the real deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom