Class of 2014 - JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI

B3FfawrCUAAXfw8.jpg:large

Like I said small world! Yeah, he really started excelling his senior year and the passion to play just grew that last year. We got him into a training program and he went from 18% body fat to 8%, increased his speed, increased his weights. And he was on a roll. We signed him up for a combine in Maryland where he was timed at .46 in the 40 yard (his best before that was .47). When he got to Pierce in CA, they timed him at .451. They didn't play him much at pierce because the offers started coming in for him and the coaches wanted to give other tight ends a chance to get offers. Last I heard trey was only one of
four on the team with offers. I have to credit God for the favor shown towards trey. The kid hasn't played much since high school and sits with the offers he has because of the hard work he has put in. We are so excited to see him PLAY and where he will go from here talent wise! In my opinion, he will ONLY get better!!

With those numbers, I think Syracuse might have found their own version of Gronk, minus 2 inches.

http://syracuse.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./story/1484323

Yay! So glad he made the right choice!! His dad, grandfather and I HIGHLY approve of his choice!! Now to find me some orange

http://syracuse.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./story/1484323

Yay! So glad he made the right choice!! His dad, grandfather and I HIGHLY approve of his choice!! Now to find me some orange

I haven't been there in over a decade BUT as a younger orange fan I was always able to find Cuse gear at Vanity Fair.

Trey called us last night and said I want to commit now before my visit, I really like the coaches, what do you think? We have always said go where you have the best chance of playing. Like I've said, he's a smart kid
He talked today with Acosta, Lester and Shafer and told them he wants to play for them! Recruiting is over! We told Trey, no more talks with schools

Trey called us last night and said I want to commit now before my visit, I really like the coaches, what do you think? We have always said go where you have the best chance of playing. Like I've said, he's a smart kid
He talked today with Acosta, Lester and Shafer and told them he wants to play for them! Recruiting is over! We told Trey, no more talks with schools
Congratulations to Trey and your family! We will have to do that tailgating now!

http://syracuse.At their request, t...328-recruiting-ripple-trey-dunkelberger?s=185

Gerald (G.G.)

watching his film, I was way more impressed than I expected to be. He is much faster than I expected. What stood out the most is just how tenacious he is as a blocker. He seems like a kid who wants to do things the right way because they are the right way. He was blocking the same whether he was at the point of attack or ten yards behind the play on the other side of the field. He seems to have a "if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it the right way regardless of where the play is" attitude. Definitely seems to be a kid who will wring every ounce of ability out of his talent. Good get, I'm excited to cheer for him.