July Open Evaluation Period | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

A few other notes. Joseph doesn't play until tomorrow and I expect either Hop or JB to be out there in Indiana to watch him. We'll have reps at the Reebok Camp and Peach Jam tonight.

Whoever owns the voice of the Syracuse coach in the documentary posted earlier will be the one there to see him.

For all the folks who haven't had the opportunity to visit Francis's Blog, "Otto's World" you should take the time to check it out and be sure to offer your support by signing up/ joining as a member. It is THE DEFINITIVE place to visit with respect to keeping abreast of developments in Syracuse Basketball recruiting. Dean has taken the initiative to put it all together and it's updated on a regular basis. A short visit to Otto's World quickly makes it abundantly apparent that a lot of time and effort has been put into it's creation and taking the time to show support by signing up/ joining isn't much to ask as a token of appreciation for all that effort which has been put into it strictly as a labor of love of both Syracuse Basketball and College Basketball in general.

Essentially, Syracuse Basketball starts a few months early this year on account of our teams Canadian jaunt which begins in the not too distant future! The recruiting scene jumps into high gear today as well and I know that by following Otto's World I'll be in the know when we get our next green light by a prospect who decides to be Orange.

For all the folks who haven't had the opportunity to visit Francis's Blog, "Otto's World" you should take the time to check it out and be sure to offer your support by signing up/ joining as a member. It is THE DEFINITIVE place to visit with respect to keeping abreast to developments in Syracuse Basketball recruiting. Dean has taken the initiative to put it all together and it's updated on a regular basis. A short visit to Otto's World quickly makes it abundantly apparent that a lot of time and effort has been put into it's creation and taking the time to show support by signing up/ joining isn't much to ask as a token of appreciation for all of the effort which has been put into it strictly as a labor of love of both Syracuse Basketball and College Basketball in general.

Essentially, Syracuse Basketball starts a few months early this year on account of our teams Canadian jaunt which begins in the not too distant future! The recruiting scene jumps into high gear today as well and I know that by following Otto's World I'll be in the know when we get our next green light by a prospect who decides to be Orange.
Post of beauty, my friend.

For all the folks who haven't had the opportunity to visit Francis's Blog, "Otto's World" you should take the time to check it out and be sure to offer your support by signing up/ joining as a member. It is THE DEFINITIVE place to visit with respect to keeping abreast of developments in Syracuse Basketball recruiting. Dean has taken the initiative to put it all together and it's updated on a regular basis. A short visit to Otto's World quickly makes it abundantly apparent that a lot of time and effort has been put into it's creation and taking the time to show support by signing up/ joining isn't much to ask as a token of appreciation for all of the effort which has been put into it strictly as a labor of love of both Syracuse Basketball and College Basketball in general.

Thanks Flacusian, your post means a lot.

For all the folks who haven't had the opportunity to visit Francis's Blog, "Otto's World" you should take the time to check it out and be sure to offer your support by signing up/ joining as a member. It is THE DEFINITIVE place to visit with respect to keeping abreast of developments in Syracuse Basketball recruiting. Dean has taken the initiative to put it all together and it's updated on a regular basis. A short visit to Otto's World quickly makes it abundantly apparent that a lot of time and effort has been put into it's creation and taking the time to show support by signing up/ joining isn't much to ask as a token of appreciation for all that effort which has been put into it strictly as a labor of love of both Syracuse Basketball and College Basketball in general.

i visit that place daily... daily.

Thanks for all the love guys. Just got word that JB is at the Peach Jam watching Thomas Bryant and Kassoum Yakwe on the Team Scan 16's. JB ain't playing when it comes to TB:)

Great to hear more Thomas Bryant news! Looking forward to seeing more footage of him as the summer goes on (limited right now). If he stays in Rochester, I may try to stop over and catch a game.

I can't join or signin says web[page not found.