Jump On The +13... | Syracusefan.com

Jump On The +13...

Ish88888

All American
Before the $$$ comes rolling in on the Cuse when its looking like ED is starting.We are gonna play like a wolverine backed into a corner this week The Villes D is right behind ours. This will be a shootout and I think Ward tries harder this week;)

Before the $$$ comes rolling in on the Cuse when its looking like ED is starting.We are gonna play like a wolverine backed into a corner this week The Villes D is right behind ours. This will be a shootout and I think Ward tries harder this week;)

I will give you 13.

$100?

Last week Dungey could have played and I think Dino thought it would be a tough game but they could win but if they didn't and his injury got reinflamed, then they would surely lose to L'ville as well. So he sat him last week to get him as healthy as possible and go give a big effort to get a win this week.

November is not our month. We get our four annual wins in either September or October.

i think we are worn out. depth has taken its toll. i am pleased with the recruiting thus far. the ville will easily win this one and i look at bc as a win,no matter who we start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom