Junior day ? | Syracusefan.com

Junior day ?

OrangeFreek

Starter
Who was the big kid on the court with sunglasses and crazy braids tossing tee shirts? Has a Cali swag look?!?!

I haven’t looked but I’d assume it’s one of the new additions/early enrollees if on court throwing out tshirts when they introduced them.

Who was the big kid on the court with sunglasses and crazy braids tossing tee shirts? Has a Cali swag look?!?!

Attachments

• IMG_2239.jpeg
    IMG_2239.jpeg
    542.2 KB · Views: 309
Absolutly feels like we have momentum in Cuse sports. Seeing these coaches at the game and how hyped they were makes me go back to HCFB talking about going to the Cuse game at Giants stadium. It seems to be lining up right now that the 2 big sports are building up with the infusion of new blood. The NJ coaches have the ability to remember the nostalgia with the program and have really infused their ideas and recruiting chops with it.

The bball game was huge on both fronts. Positive mojo right now. I absolutely love it. HCFB said community and I think it may be one of the most important parts of his vision. It is resonating.

I put this another Junior day thread. I was lost and not sure how I got there. I thought I was in this one LOL

Absolutly feels like we have momentum in Cuse sports. Seeing these coaches at the game and how hyped they were makes me go back to HCFB talking about going to the Cuse game at Giants stadium. It seems to be lining up right now that the 2 big sports are building up with the infusion of new blood. The NJ coaches have the ability to remember the nostalgia with the program and have really infused their ideas and recruiting chops with it.

The bball game was huge on both fronts. Positive mojo right now. I absolutely love it. HCFB said community and I think it may be one of the most important parts of his vision. It is resonating.

I put this another Junior day thread. I was lost and not sure how I got there. I thought I was in this one LOL

The momentum is building- day by day. Its awesome to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom