Just a thought | Syracusefan.com

Just a thought

Saturday could be the biggest game of the season. 3-0 heading into NYC is a huge step up from 2-1 and looking at the upcoming gauntlet.

Yeah, if we can put Maryland to bed with ease then it will be a fun ride to the Meadowlands. That hasn't been our style in recent memory but I am always hopeful we have that game that changes up the script!

Saturday could be the biggest game of the season. 3-0 heading into NYC is a huge step up from 2-1 and looking at the upcoming gauntlet.

Saturday's game is HUGE. There will be a lot of national publicity / sports media attention heading into the ND game [right, wrong, or indifferent] if we're 4-0 and playing them in MetLife.

Saturday's game is HUGE. There will be a lot of national publicity / sports media attention heading into the ND game [right, wrong, or indifferent] if we're 4-0 and playing them in MetLife.

we'd only be 3-0

I have a feeling this is going to be a very close game this saturday. I hope they progress from even the CMU game. I am praying our secondary steps up, they make me very nervous. I think the orange prevail and we head down to MetLife at 3-0! If this game went into OT, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I hope we stop Brown a lot better then we did against Robertson.

This is the kind of game we have to win if we are going to make the next step this season. Consistently good programs beat this Maryland team at home. It will be close but all that matters is we end with a victory. Metlife will be insane if we win saturday. Will be a HUGE crowd.

This is the kind of game we have to win if we are going to make the next step this season. Consistently good programs beat this Maryland team at home. It will be close but all that matters is we end with a victory. Metlife will be insane if we win saturday. Will be a HUGE crowd.

Yep this is a game we have to win if we want to continue to elevate the program. Maryland has not been that impressive in their first 2 games. We have to win this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom