Just about every other MLB team has a young player to be excited about | Syracusefan.com

Just about every other MLB team has a young player to be excited about

CaliCuse

All American
That is except the Yankees For a month or so Pirela and Refsynder were a couple of kids most fans were excited to see this spring. According to reports Drew will be played against right hand pitcher and maybe the kids get a look against lefties.

Who needs exciting young players when you have ARod being the center of attention.

Agreed on Judge, but then again I have been fooled in the past on a few Yankee prospects I was excited about

Agreed on Judge, but then again I have been fooled in the past on a few Yankee prospects I was excited about
Drew Henson - remember him? Saw him at his first Spring Training taking infield practice at 3rd base. Maybe it was just a bad day, but he couldn't field worth a lick.

That is except the Yankees For a month or so Pirela and Refsynder were a couple of kids most fans were excited to see this spring. According to reports Drew will be played against right hand pitcher and maybe the kids get a look against lefties.
Wait, haven't you made about 500 posts extolling the virtues of various kids in the system you claim are major league ready but never given a chance?

Who needs exciting young players when you have ARod being the center of attention.
That is very sad. I hope you can agree with this.
Wait, haven't you made about 500 posts extolling the virtues of various kids in the system you claim are major league ready but never given a chance?
Yes and the roster has chris Young rather than Aaron Judge. Young has just about maxed out his ability while Judge with ability sits .Judge has a rocket for an arm and is the kind of OF prospect whose power and fielding would probably exceed Beltran's Beltran will show up injured by April. Put Teixeira in that classification as well and there is a kid named Greg Bird who should be called up when Mark goes down . The length of the season is killing the players. The owners don't want rosters to be increase because of the expense but are very willing to see their stars break down and fill in with has beens and never will be types. The Yankees used to draw over 3 million fans per year. That isn't happening any more . t isn't just winning ,its the want to see players they root for. Jeter drew a ton of fans last year. How many fans will Headley and Drew bring into the stadium?

Judge does not sit, he develops, he has had 1 year in the minors...1!. Let him develop. The Yankees haven't drawn less than 3 million since 1999, and have led the AL in attendance since 2003, so not sure where you get your numbers.

That is very sad. I hope you can agree with this.

Yes and the roster has chris Young rather than Aaron Judge. Young has just about maxed out his ability while Judge with ability sits .Judge has a rocket for an arm and is the kind of OF prospect whose power and fielding would probably exceed Beltran's Beltran will show up injured by April. Put Teixeira in that classification as well and there is a kid named Greg Bird who should be called up when Mark goes down . The length of the season is killing the players. The owners don't want rosters to be increase because of the expense but are very willing to see their stars break down and fill in with has beens and never will be types. The Yankees used to draw over 3 million fans per year. That isn't happening any more . t isn't just winning ,its the want to see players they root for. Jeter drew a ton of fans last year. How many fans will Headley and Drew bring into the stadium?

What were you like from 1996 to 2000, or even until 2011? You are insufferable yet comical. Such an amazing combination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom