just got home | Syracusefan.com

just got home

igor

2nd String
Rushed to the hospital with pneumonia in Florida, while taking intravenous antibiotics I developed heel ulcers. To rehab, more antibiotics, finally released to go home in April: to Crouse Irving and then another rehab in Auburn. Finally cleared to go home. As I sit here, I realized that I haven't had a chance to keep up with the board info. More later...

Rushed to the hospital with pneumonia in Florida, while taking intravenous antibiotics I developed heel ulcers. To rehab, more antibiotics, finally released to go home in April: to Crouse Irving and then another rehab in Auburn. Finally cleared to go home. As I sit here, I realized that I haven't had a chance to keep up with the board info. More later...

Get well. Get feisty. Hurry back. We miss you.

Feel better, igor. And I agree with the above, the board is not as much fun without you!

Get well Iggie!

Glad to see you back on board, brother. It's always more fun here with your antics, they liven things up. I wish a speedy recovery to you! JB will be gone in less than 2 years, so you have a lot of work to do in a small window.

igor said:
thanks to all that gave me encouragement. 'i'm inproving, still can;t wear shoes, but getting closer to getting my skin grafts of fetal pig.

Glad you're back and I hope you smell like bacon, because who wouldn't want to smell like bacon.

thanks to all that gave me encouragement. 'i'm inproving, still can;t wear shoes, but getting closer to getting my skin grafts of fetal penis.
I'm glad you're back!