Just hire a new coach asap and let's move on... | Syracusefan.com

Just hire a new coach asap and let's move on...

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Let's see how many recruits we actually lose after that.. Of course kids are talking about jumping ship right now the ship has no captain... Those expecting to keep the staff in place even with an internal hire are kidding themselves. Marrone will take a few and you will have a couple more defections

agreed, we cant go later than tomorrow night with no one in place. I'm assuming Gross is setting up the interviews as we speak????? :noidea:

Let's see how many recruits we actually lose after that.. Of course kids are talking about jumping ship right now the ship has no captain... Those expecting to keep the staff in place even with an internal hire are kidding themselves. Marrone will take a few and you will have a couple more defections

Hopefully, no one on the Hill shares your logic. I really, really hope that they take as much time as they need to find, evaluate and hire the very best guy SU money can buy.

The long term success of the program is at stake here and should not be mortgaged to save a mediocre recruiting class or to keep Coach X from defecting.

Hopefully, no one on the Hill shares your logic. I really, really hope that they take as much time as they need to find, evaluate and hire the very best guy SU money can buy.

The long term success of the program is at stake here and should not be mortgaged to save a mediocre recruiting class or to keep Coach X from defecting.

Agree 100%. Need to do due diligence.