Just like the good old days...keep the faith | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just like the good old days...keep the faith

Our ACC Championship hopes are still alive. We just need FSU to take care of Clemson.

I've been towing the "faith" line for far too long.

Coach P got blown out of his last bowlgame...
...Well, keep the faith. They just brought in a new head coach. Goes by the name of Greg Robinson. I hear he coached in a superbowl and was at Texas.

Coach Robinson looks somewhat clueless...
...Well, keep the faith. The cupboards were bare. It'll take a few years for him to get "his" players in here.

The GERG experiment was a disaster...
...Well, keep the faith. They brought in one of our own. Doug Marrone was the O-Coordinator for the Saints. He'll return us to the promised land.

F*CKING HCDM! He left for Buffalo with the entire coaching staff, decimated the recruiting class and took everything that wasn't bolted down...
...Well, keep the faith. He left Scott Shafer behind and he's one "HARDNOSED MOTHER F*CKER". He's going to lock Clemson in the dome and smack them around a bit. This team will surprise some people this year.

Smart move on that "locking Clemson in the dome" thing Scott. That didn't piss them off at all....
...Well, keep the faith. The dome was sold out and the beer was cold. Hell, we could be UConn, right?

I guess Clemson fans kept the faith after being blown out 41-0 in the 1996 Gator Bowl.

Our ACC Championship hopes are still alive. We just need FSU to take care of Clemson.

I like how you think. By the way, what is the ACC tie-breaker for a 3 way tie if all 3 teams teams are 1-1 against each other?

I like how you think. By the way, what is the ACC tie-breaker for a 3 way tie if all 3 teams teams are 1-1 against each other?

Not sure. I'm just disappointed that since Clemson is in the same division as us that we can't get another crack at them.

You would think we are UConn, and just lost our 4th straight game in a blowout to Buffalo. Lighten up people Rome wasn't built in a day, their are some young players who will get better. The 2009-2010 classes rated 102, 53 but average per/player 2.14, and 2.37 are basically most in the 2 deep. The sophomores, redshirt freshmen, true freshmen have some talent, just need a chance to learn and play.

Louisville could be this season. Not doubting that Clemson this year is better than Louisville last year - but the gap isn't as wide as we saw on Saturday. Last years team would have been closer (not win).
Louisville this season is Boise State. Clemson this season is a legitimate contender. The difference in quality and speed between Ville and Clemson was quite obvious on Saturday.

Louisville this season is Boise State. Clemson this season is a legitimate contender. The difference in quality and speed between Ville and Clemson was quite obvious on Saturday.

They have enough speed to compete with UF from the SEC ... its not like they have cinder blocks tied to their ankles. We had severe coverage breakdowns ... I mean severe ... it wasn't a question of speed on at least 3 of those scores ... on one I even saw Lyn turn and bark at one of the safeties ... communication is the biggest issue with that group.

They have enough speed to compete with UF from the SEC ... its not like they have cinder blocks tied to their ankles. We had severe coverage breakdowns ... I mean severe ... it wasn't a question of speed on at least 3 of those scores ... on one I even saw Lyn turn and bark at one of the safeties ... communication is the biggest issue with that group.

Actually Florida didn't feel like playing in that game, that's why they lost. SEC excuse #1 for a loss in a bowl game.