Class of 2015 - Scout just sent me this | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Scout just sent me this

SWC75

Bored Historian
http://scouthoops.At their request,...this site./story/1510205-scout-s-ultimate-100

Bryant is the #19 center and #78 overall, (regardless of class). Giles is the #1 power forward and #2 overall. Battle is the #9 small forward and #35 overall and Richardson #17 and #69 overall, (but they love his defensive potential).

Bryant is way better than the 78th player in his classy,battle would play the point for us. And haven't people been saying richardson needs to improve his defense if he wants to play next year?

That ranking were overall rankings for the classes of 2015,16,17 and 18

Don't know why I got this in e-mail unless everybody on this site gets it. If so, sorry for the reproduction. The Ultimate 100 covers all of the next 4 classes. The highest Su recruit I could find are Malachi Richardson at #69 and they have him listed as the 17th SF. Thomas Bryant at #78 with 5 interests is the 19th center. I don't follow recruit enough to pick up if there are kids in later classes.

And josh Selby and Xavier Henry were the number one players in their classes. According to scout Selby was better than Dion. Dion made more impact than both combined in my opinion.

And josh Selby and Xavier Henry were the number one players in their classes. According to scout Selby was better than Dion. Dion made more impact than both combined in my opinion.
To touch on this a bit further Draymond Green was rated like 65 and Trey Burke was in the 80's I think and both were NPOY"s and NOT ONE ACC school offered steph Curry a scholly and he may be the best guard on the planet. The point I am trying to make is those scouting sites a very inaccurate most of the time .( the tri state area get very little love IMO) I love Syracuse's approach of going after mostly northeastern kids I think they are a little tougher and have more of an edge to them. Give us Bryant and someone else can take Harry Giles.

To touch on this a bit further Draymond Green was rated like 65 and Trey Burke was in the 80's I think and both were NPOY"s and NOT ONE ACC school offered steph Curry a scholly and he may be the best guard on the planet. The point I am trying to make is those scouting sites a very inaccurate most of the time .( the tri state area get very little love IMO) I love Syracuse's approach of going after mostly northeastern kids I think they are a little tougher and have more of an edge to them. Give us Bryant and someone else can take Harry Giles.
Bryant's 2015, Giles is 2016. I want both and I'm feeling kinda greedy!

Bryant's 2015, Giles is 2016. I want both and I'm feeling kinda greedy!
Our last southern recruit was 2 time South Carolina Mr. Basketball Mike Jones . Kinda left a real bad taste in my mouth for southern kids playing at Cuse. That was a total waste of a scholarship.

No. 69 Malachi Richardson | Class of 2016

What?!?!?

It's a list that includes 2015-2018 players, so that's not unreasonable.

uh, I hope he hasn't reclassified to 2016.

(tongue in cheek)

Too much emphasis put on the younger kids POTENTIAL in this list IMO. Already trying to project freshman in high school that could be better than seniors?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom