Justin Taylor transferring to JMU | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Justin Taylor transferring to JMU

Exactly! It looked like a catapult launch. Those either drop through with a splash, or they clang into the 10th row. No in-between. It was one of the WORST releases I’ve ever seen. No consistent follow-through either. When he did, he made the shot, but most times he released high and pulled his hands back. Mechanics were awful. Reminded me of when Cooney was trying to change his shot. That was not pretty either.
Yep, and he didn't have that his freshman year. What the hell happened.

BS

Without Benny and when Brown had to move to the middle, Red had exactly one choice who was strong enough to sort of guard opposing 4’s when playing man. And that was Taylor.

Cope? Give me a break. He can guard other guards. He can guard a 3. He was eaten alive defensively against 4’s.

Red threw Justin out there and hoped that his offense would improve. It didn’t but Red saw enough in practice to think it was worth a shot.

So the students had a crush on Q and took out their frustration not on Red, but on a kid who didn’t want to play the 4 in the first place but was doing what he was asked to try and help the team.

If you want to give someone heat, give it to the coach. As an alum, the students embarrassed me with their classless display against our own player. F-them.

All the best to Justin and hope he has a great finish to his career at JMU.
That's exactly what I said in my previous post -- that the staff did him a disservice by continuing to start him

Many of these college players make more money playing a sport they love, than many fans make working a job they hate. It's a different dynamic now. They're professionals paid by the fans and will have to cope with the criticism if they don't perform their job. No one is forcing them to do it and most would switch places with them.

And I felt awful that JT was booed and hated that it happened and felt horrible about his reaction to it. But you have to be realistic about what we're talking about.
I doubt Taylor's NIL was very sizeable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom