Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Sounds like he's quite the basketball player, too.

Works for me. Not quite the hardnosed approach, but it'll do.

Works for me. Not quite the hardnosed approach, but it'll do.

ha, nice... I'm sure Shafer wouldn't mind not having to fight for everyone... :)

His running motion appears fluid; looks like he has some speed; not exceptional though. Good size and seems to be able to focus to make plays. He might be a good combo get with A.J., IMO.

I mentioned KJ Williams yesterday that he's from Jarrod West's high school.

4 star prospect right now with offers from; Michigan, Pitt, Rutgers, Wisconsin, UCLA, Arizona and .

This is crazy.. why wouldn't we have offered yet? This would definitely get the class on the map early with a 4* recruit committing. Has to be more to this...

DC, very true, Greene & Rice, Edwards & Oguneko was what I was thinking, but you're right was t

Us not offering yet might have more to do with the new staff not having seen him yet and/or they want to get him on campus for a visit - sizing him up before offering him.

I don't hold anything against the staff for what seems like 'waiting' at this point. We cant just offer guys willie nilly because some other schools have - our coaches still have to recruit for need and system.

That would definitely help a nice start to recruiting.

Locked up Naesean Howard early.
Got a commit from AJ Long, a pretty well regarded QB.
Toss in a four start WR in KJ Williams, and we're well on our way to a very good class (now offer this kid, coaches!).

past is only prolog to the future; if your focus resides there.
This is a new staff and they seem to be fond of going after the gold. A package (offering both) does not have to fail.

By the way, in the S cout interview with Long, he says that Jarrod West is his cousin, too. So does that mean West and Williams are cousins, too? Or are they from opposite sides of the family? Either way, it can only help our situation if it's even just a cousin of a cousin who is already playing WR at Syracuse to help the sales pitch to Williams.

Agreed and think that is true most places not just SU. Chances do increase though in situations like this when they are family as opposed to just friends.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom