Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

we got one KJ thread talking about vacation spots on Cross Lake, and we got another talking about Anna's greatest hits including pitch perfect. FML
Just passing time Chief......just passing time.

@ZiggySmalls_: Can't lie but I've been checking twitter all day waiting for this @KJWilliams2 announcement.

@ZiggySmalls_: Can't lie but I've been checking twitter all day waiting for this @KJWilliams2 announcement.

Because his decision would have been announced already if his family approved ... why do you think AJ is in Pa?

I'm not sure how that's bad for us, necessarily, as it could go either way. Has his parents indicated their preference?

He either wants to come here or he doesn't. He needs to make that decision, and stick with it. That's all I ask.

Gotta love our recruits like AJ and Zaire who are already invested. Really hope they dominate here.

Gotta love our recruits like AJ and Zaire who are already invested. Really hope they dominate here.

I'm very excited about having a QB prospect like AJ Long on board. I assume / believe that it will eventually pay dividends in terms of other skilled talent wanting to come here to play with him.

Would love to see that start off with KJ, but if it doesn't, in McDonald I trust to line up some other dynamic playmakers.

That said, c'mon down, KJ!

I'm up in the ADK's. I have one bar of service if I hold the phone a certain
Way. I've been checking nonstop. Ready for a commit.
As am I. Though I seem to have better reception at camp than in town...

Because he has not committed yet, AJ tweet was not confident, and UM filled thete WR quota

Had he committed a week ago it would be maize and blue not orange and blue

AJ is there to seal the deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom