Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

It'd probably help if we knew what the hell "arguments" he was talking about.

Tastes great, versus less filling, perhaps?

i thought someone on this board was from that area. they said there was a strong push from his family to go here bc of aj and west is from that high school too. seems like hes hoping for a bigger name to offer though. same story with a lot of our receuits and what moore was saying. would love to have him, but SU is a great school and a lot of kids dont realize that

Because he has not committed yet, AJ tweet was not confident, and UM filled thete WR quota

Had he committed a week ago it would be maize and blue not orange and blue

AJ is there to seal the deal

This is pure and utter speculation. If he wanted Michigan a week ago he would have committed. I know the sky is falling but don't make stuff up to add fuel to a fire.

i thought someone on this board was from that area. they said there was a strong push from his family to go here bc of aj and west is from that high school too. seems like hes hoping for a bigger name to offer though. same story with a lot of our receuits and what moore was saying. would love to have him, but SU is a great school and a lot of kids dont realize that

it was said his parents actually wanted him to go to Michigan, but he felt more comfortable at Syracuse.

and White's tweet could just as well mean that KJ is ours if you read it how you want to read it, in a positive light that is.

I am not

He was not that high on their board ... they took who they wanted

Eric White is echoing Rob Moore statements

This guy is just with us.

So basically you think this is Eric White right now:

joker_eatin_popcorn_by_capnectoplasm-d39sa07_1.gif

looks like hes got offers from s carolina, ucla and wisconsin among others - kid has options. maybe he had his heart set on mich and now everything else is a disappoinment?

So, then why declare that he was going to announce his choice this weekend? No issue with KJ or any other prospect taking their time, doing their due diligence, taking visits, etc. until they feel comfortable making a choice--but it seems odd that he'd say he was going to announce this weekend [which implies that the choice had been made], only to go dark.

Well, in fairness, the weekend isn't over yet. He could have just decided he wanted to wait until Sunday for whatever reason. The only person we've heard "Saturday" from is AJ Long.

Another reasonable alternative to all this hand wringing is that he is ours and will announce tomorrow which is what some consider the end of the week. I don't see the reason for all the hand wringing. Of course, everyone wants the commit but if you believe we're a fallback option then what prevents him from de-committing later. Personally, i think that all of this worrying is self-created and not based on anything official. jmho.

there is no need to worry it will be Syracuse, Sunday is the end of the week. There could have been a million reasons why he didn't want to announce today. I love him, but AJ isn't doing him any favors

there is no need to worry it will be Syracuse, Sunday is the end of the week. There could have been a million reasons why he didn't want to announce today. I love him, but AJ isn't doing him any favors
Like you, I am also not worried on this. End of the day, I fully expect to see KJ in Orange.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

He may have but he was not that high on their board ... they already have three WR

Stop it. Freddy Canteen was the third WR they took and they didn't offer him until well after KJ was offered. Canteen was offered by Michigan in mid June. KJ visited Michigan in April and almost committed on his trip. You don't have the opportunity to commit to Michigian in April if you're not high on their board.

If anything, he waited too long and they're now not an option.

I would like to boink Anna Kendricks in the Adirondacks. Just saying.

Her rack is nice, but I'm not sure I'd nickname it after a mountain range.

I don't appreciate the way you are talking about my girl, Toga!!!

oh no kidding. We have a family reunion every year on 6th lake. We rent cabins at Clayton's Cottages every year. Family golf event every year at Thendera. Greatest place on earth.

Now that I read your name, this is crazy. My family was the other big family at Clayton's for our family reunion for about 15 years. Same week as you. We switched and started going to White Lake several years ago.

Now that I read your name, this is crazy. My family was the other big family at Clayton's for our family reunion for about 15 years. Same week as you. We switched and started going to White Lake several years ago.
Don't want to give away your name or anything... but, automobile?

oh no kidding. We have a family reunion every year on 6th lake. We rent cabins at Clayton's Cottages every year. Family golf event every year at Thendera. Greatest place on earth.

Played Thendara many times. I saw an exhibition between Doug Sanders and Tony Lema (RIP) at Thendara in the 60's. Is the elephant still buried in the middle of the ninth green?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom