Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

dwightshrutecelebrating.gif
This deserves to be on a another page as well.

Who is next to join as we get stronger? Let's start a string of extremely strong HARDNOSED classes.

I think he is the most exciting and talented WR we have gotten since Mike Williams. While he has a lot in common with Mike, he reminds me most of his future WR coach, Rob Moore. Big, strong kid with a physical presence and terrific athletic ability. He can do it all and is a threat to score anytime he touches the ball. Will be especially effective in the red zone.

Syracusefan.com Link

Schools of Interest:
School Interest Level Offer? Attended Camp? Visit Date Signed LOI?
Syracuse Verbal Yes None
Arizona No Interest No None
Connecticut No Interest Yes None
Kansas State No Interest No None
Maryland No Interest No None
Massachusetts No Interest No None
Michigan No Interest Yes None
Missouri No Interest Yes None
Penn State No Interest No None
Pittsburgh No Interest Yes None
Rutgers No Interest Yes None
UCLA No Interest Yes None
Vanderbilt No Interest Yes None
West Virginia No Interest No None
Wisconsin No Interest Yes None

Not a bad list--huge get!

Stole one from Pit...and that lesser team in the SEC :')

So, with 4-star prospect KJ in the fold, and Corey Cooper attending prep school--is it possible that we'll be bringing in TWO 4-star wideouts in the same class?

So, with 4-star prospect KJ in the fold, and Corey Cooper attending prep school--is it possible that we'll be bringing in TWO 4-star wideouts in the same class?
Yes sir. Very important for us going forward in the ACC. Need Ollison and some lineman now!

So the question now is when will KJ change his twitter background to something SU themed???

Just got home from work, stellar announcement!

Super excited to have KJ in the fold. Time to take the next step and add some more playmakers. I'd also like to see us bring in a TE this class as well. They are a budding QBs best friend, and I want AJ to have every weapon known to man from the moment he sets foot on campus.

One thing is for sure...

Our class has the most swag in the nation.

I am not sure if I am in the same "auto" group but my Grandmothers' family had an "auto" name and originally from Verona. Some of the first settlers of Oneida county.

Ah hah! The Pinto Clan!

Just got home from work, stellar announcement!

Super excited to have KJ in the fold. Time to take the next step and add some more playmakers. I'd also like to see us bring in a TE this class as well. They are a budding QBs best friend, and I want AJ to have every weapon known to man from the moment he sets foot on campus.

Jamal Custis

Just my opinion, but has to be the biggest commitment this program has seen since maybe Collier?

As far as rankings and offers, KJ is the biggest blue chip we have brought in a very long time.

I am completely sold on this staffs recruiting ability.

I can only hope they coach as good as they recruit, then we'd have something special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom