Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Yes I believe that is correct as well. Good thing we only need one. Close on him jimmy.
abc-always-be-closing-o.gif

Hes an enigma no doubt. But I don't think hes quite at Stephenson level. Boeheim may be to head strong to be his coach. We'll see.

Doubt he is at Stevensons level as well, also it seems whatever his personality he has worked pretty hard the last year or so to improve his game. I think he would be fine at SU under JB for a couple of seasons but its NYC and Lincoln so I worry a bit what can you do.

I did lurk on PC board for a few minutes, and there's something I agree with.
They believe our chances go significantly down if he doesn't commit on campus or soon after.
Similar to what we said of his visit to Providence.

I want this kid in orange, but ultimately, it comes down to what he thinks is best for him.

Still. It's a fairly straightforward algorithm:
NC + ffLastYear + eliteEightYearBefore + consistentWinning + Dion + MCW = happyKaleb;

Rak & Melo did as well.
I think if he doesn't verbal, then he's waiting on Whitehead.
Maybe its me but I'm not as sold on Whitehead as some are. He's a great player no doubt, but seems a little flighty and me-first in his demeanor. Yeah, I don't know that to be a fact but that's the vibe I get from him.
Dion, for all his swagger, committed as a soph in HS and didn't waiver.
He then rode the pine, had the balls to come back, have a great year, and ended up in the lottery.
I see Whitehead as more of a "Lance Stephenson-type, NYC" personality. He wants to get HIS, and he wants to get it NOW!
Not sure if that translates well to team ball here at the Cuse.
Dion said in an interview before he came to SU, that he did think about opening back up his recruitment and committing to Memphis. Have to assume that our man Moneybags Cal must have been up to something there.

FriarJ is going to want to turn his computer off for a few days...

Some of us on this side of the board...not the paid side known as STEALTH...already have forgotten that on July 31, 2013 The JAKE indicated the Joseph decision was 'Cuse. It is seemingly amusing to come to this board and find that information given freely is not digested well...Jake knows...and that was taken to the bank on July 31 on the STEALTH SIDE...so anti-up those not willing to recognize THE ORDER OF THE 'CUSE ORANGE that so freely gave you this information weeks ago so you could rest up for the upcoming celebration...

It's Good to be 'Cuse!!

Some of us on this side of the board...not the paid side known as STEALTH...already have forgotten that on July 31, 2013 The JAKE indicated the Joseph decision was 'Cuse. It is seemingly amusing to come to this board and find that information given freely is not digested well...Jake knows...and that was taken to the bank on July 31 on the STEALTH SIDE...so anti-up those not willing to recognize THE ORDER OF THE 'CUSE ORANGE that so freely gave you this information weeks ago so you could rest up for the upcoming celebration...

It's Good to be 'Cuse!!

I would like to call to attention arbitragegis' signature of "It's Good to be 'Cuse." It is eerily similar to my own signature of "it's good to be Orange" which I have been rocking since day 1 on this board, a year +. My question is, do I get some royalties or something out of this!?!?

I would like to call to attention arbitragegis' signature of "It's Good to be 'Cuse." It is eerily similar to my own signature of "it's good to be Orange" which I have been rocking since day 1 on this board, a year +. My question is, do I get some royalties or something out of this!?!?

HMMM...be careful...try for longer than a year ago...or two...but more than willing to share that with you...'Cuse is so much the 'Orange"....welcome aboard...and please sign in to the STEALTH SIDE...

It's Good to be 'Cuse!!
Slightly different. That was Jake's overall prediction, whereas my question was specific to this weekend.

It's Good to be 'Cuse!!
No offense but the info was out well before then to some, just sayin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom