Kendall Moore to transfer to Texas | Syracusefan.com

Kendall Moore to transfer to Texas

Adly Enoicy could possibly play TE although he'd probably need to put on some pounds.
He's 6' 5" and 230 lbs, according to cuse.com

Last edited:
Maybe Dino has another player already linned up that we don't know about yet.?
There is a 6'7" TE out of NH we are still chasing with some good offers plus another juco too

Last edited:
If we intend to run at all, need a TE who can block.
Nah. TE blocking wouldn't help the OL get a better push. That was the real problem.

Pencil in Peirce as your guy in three wide sets. Good chance Hackett plays early. Maybe a LB switches or something.

This isn't an offense that relies a ton on TE. I'm comfortable with our depth.

OttoinGrotto said:
Nah. TE blocking wouldn't help the OL get a better push. That was the real problem. Pencil in Peirce as your guy in three wide sets. Good chance Hackett plays early. Maybe a LB switches or something. This isn't an offense that relies a ton on TE. I'm comfortable with our depth.

You'd be comfortable with our depth if Pierce went down?

We don't rely on the TE, but I bet Pierce is a big piece of the offense next year.

Finwad32 said:
Didn't ruff get moved to TE?

For a short time.

Then he was moved back.

Someone will be moved again or we'll recruit someone else.

You'd be comfortable with our depth if Pierce went down?

We don't rely on the TE, but I bet Pierce is a big piece of the offense next year.
Yeah, I'm comfortable with it. Means we'd just go 4 wide a bunch, which realistically is the base set anyway.

Last edited:
The lack of depth is a valid concern, but really, is it going to be worse than it was this year? :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom