Class of 2014 - Khalil Lewis, Miramar FL | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Khalil Lewis, Miramar FL

He is 2015 - incorrectly input. Sorry. Can we destroy this and start a new one mods?

He is 2015 - incorrectly input. Sorry. Can we destroy this and start a new one mods?
you can edit the title. there should a thread tools dropdown menu to the top right of your first post.

you can edit the title. there should a thread tools dropdown menu to the top right of your first post.

If it is possible I would love it...but if you are talking about the edit function on the bottom right it only allows you to edit the post not the title.

If it is possible I would love it...but if you are talking about the edit function on the bottom right it only allows you to edit the post not the title.
Nope, top right just above the first post (if you created the thread). Next to the unwatch thread button.

Nope, top right just above the first post (if you created the thread). Next to the unwatch thread button.

:( Yes and I am looking at the last thread that I started and all I see is a black hole of nothing.

:( Yes and I am looking at the last thread that I started and all I see is a black hole of nothing.
dd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom