Kickoff times for Colgate / Louisville / USF | Syracusefan.com

Kickoff times for Colgate / Louisville / USF

bnoro said:
For those of us that live out of state, these are perfect. Pretty excited for the season to begin.

Yes and no.

If I do Louisville, as planned, I'd then have South Florida, at UConn and ND at Met Life.

Something has to give.

RF2044 said:
Agreed--perfect way to kick off the first game of the Babers era.

It's the third game.

It's the third game.

Colgate's the first game.

Was talking about the later kickoff time for the opener, referenced in the first word of this thread.

RF2044 said:
Colgate's the first game.

They're talking about South Florida game, 3:30 kickoff, as board tailgate.

Colgate is at 7 on a Friday night.

RF2044 said:
Colgate's the first game. Was talking about the later kickoff time for the opener, referenced in the first word of this thread.

Oh, thought you were responding to Jake's post.

South Florida game time is fantastic, can't remember the last time we got a 3:30 game this early in the year, outstanding. First world problems but I wish SU would have left that Colgate game as a Saturday night game, we hardly get any of those I don't understand the need to move it to Friday. Now that they did move it, would have loved an 8 or 9pm kick. All and all a great 3 game start, hope the 1230 starts dont' comeback with a vengeance later in the season.

Front runner for board tailgate.

Agreed, I find it hard to see a better scenario. Fri night game is to tough and waiting for later in the year will probably stick us with a nooner (see Clemson last fall).

Glass half-full: I can get stuff done on Saturday mornings.
Glass half-empty: no breakfast egg rolls at Fine Mess.

I'm cool with this trade-off.

Something tells me that breakfast egg rolls will be making at least one appearance this fall. This comes from an excellent source very close to the situation. ;)

Something tells me that breakfast egg rolls will be making at least one appearance this fall. This comes from an excellent source very close to the situation. ;)

Now there's someone in the know!

South Florida game time is fantastic, can't remember the last time we got a 3:30 game this early in the year, outstanding. First world problems but I wish SU would have left that Colgate game as a Saturday night game, we hardly get any of those I don't understand the need to move it to Friday. Now that they did move it, would have loved an 8 or 9pm kick. All and all a great 3 game start, hope the 1230 starts dont' comeback with a vengeance later in the season.

330 game might be a great day for some Steakhouse Chicken.

Oh, thought you were responding to Jake's post.

Laptop at client site blocks twitter uploads in the threads, can't read what embedded tweets say when I'm working on-site.

Was talking about the rare night game September start for Colgate. Guessed wrong about which game Jake was referring to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom