Kind of funny | Syracusefan.com

Kind of funny

Orangefan1

All Conference
I am pretty sure a month ago I was very critical of what was going on for the class of 2017. Now we lost green and I'm really not sure what is left at this point for next year with the exception of Sidbe. Diallo you can forget about that now, along with Tucker so I guess we either hope Lydon and Battle stays or we just deal and try to get transfers at this point. It was very disappointing to see Green switch like that to Kentucky but I guess this doesn't surprise me. These shanigans I've seen Kentucky use throughout the years is shameful and I'm tired of pundits turning a blind eye and not following up with situations like Greens. Everyone in their mother thought he was coming here, it is so very odd these situations keep happening with WWW and nothing is said, investigated or don. They are con artists there and with them Louisville situation and possibly North Carolina we have really sunk to a new low in college basketball. The shadiness and double standard is amazing to me. We got hit harder for our mistakes then most programs get away with for years. I guess we should be thankful for the team we have this year. I hope Coach B really wins it this year. It will be an even bigger FU to the NCAA then anything we could possibly imagine.

I am pretty sure a month ago I was very critical of what was going on for the class of 2017. Now we lost green and I'm really not sure what is left at this point for next year with the exception of Sidbe. Diallo you can forget about that now, along with Tucker so I guess we either hope Lydon and Battle stays or we just deal and try to get transfers at this point. It was very disappointing to see Green switch like that to Kentucky but I guess this doesn't surprise me. These shanigans I've seen Kentucky use throughout the years is shameful and I'm tired of pundits turning a blind eye and not following up with situations like Greens. Everyone in their mother thought he was coming here, it is so very odd these situations keep happening with WWW and nothing is said, investigated or don. They are con artists there and with them Louisville situation and possibly North Carolina we have really sunk to a new low in college basketball. The shadiness and double standard is amazing to me. We got hit harder for our mistakes then most programs get away with for years. I guess we should be thankful for the team we have this year. I hope Coach B really wins it this year. It will be an even bigger FU to the NCAA then anything we could possibly imagine.
Is this a large % of the population?

What is kind of funny about this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom