Kinda OT Gloria Allred | Syracusefan.com

Kinda OT Gloria Allred

memcorsu

2nd String
We are on spring-break this week in St. Lucie County and I have the days off to make way to many posts while having the TV on in the background (between the hours I have been spending on the beach/driving range) and I notice Gloria Allred TV show. Suddenly red lights and sirens are going off in my head. I google and shore-a-nuff it is the same idiot from BF thing. Now I am man of faith and I know I should not wish ill on people but it really took some Woosah moments to not get a Voodoo Queen down in Miami to make a Allred Voodoo doll. She has one of those "Judge Judy' type shows. I would hate to be a defendant in her "court". Is she even a judge?:( Well we know she is in the court of public perception, but legally is she anything other than a hack?

Ugh, can't stand her. She has done a great job of making all decent and moral lawyers look bad. And he should be pissed.

We are on spring-break this week in St. Lucie County and I have the days off to make way to many posts while having the TV on in the background (between the hours I have been spending on the beach/driving range) and I notice Gloria Allred TV show. Suddenly red lights and sirens are going off in my head. I google and shore-a-nuff it is the same idiot from BF thing. Now I am man of faith and I know I should not wish ill on people but it really took some Woosah moments to not get a Voodoo Queen down in Miami to make a Allred Voodoo doll. She has one of those "Judge Judy' type shows. I would hate to be a defendant in her "court". Is she even a judge?:( Well we know she is in the court of public perception, but legally is she anything other than a hack?

Judge Judy and Gloria Allred are 2 people this world could and should live without.

She is the celebrity version of an ambulance chaser. Enormous steamy pile of dung dressed in red.

I don't care enough to look it up, but I wonder what her win percentage is?

She is the celebrity version of an ambulance chaser. Enormous steamy pile of dung dressed in red.

I don't care enough to look it up, but I wonder what her win percentage is?
Yeah, it wouldn't be appear to be too high, but she sure does attach herself to every high profile case that she can.

Judge Judy's son covered up for a child rapist, his ex-roommate who raped a 12 year old. Classy Group.

Honestly one of my vices is watching Judge Judy. I used to hate her when I was a young punk, but now that I am a somewhat normal person in society I love her take. She lays into people who need to be laid into; dumb parents who think there kids can do no wrong, people who can work but don't and live off of the government, and just awful people in general. I wish more people told it how it is like her.

Honestly one of my vices is watching Judge Judy. I used to hate her when I was a young punk, but now that I am a somewhat normal person in society I love her take. She lays into people who need to be laid into; dumb parents who think there kids can do no wrong, people who can work but don't and live off of the government, and just awful people in general. I wish more people told it how it is like her.

What a sad commentary on society [not you, but in general] that people need someone like judge judy to tell them "how it is" instead of having sufficient common sense to figure it out on their own.

Ditto dr. phil.

What a sad commentary on society [not you, but in general] that people need someone like judge judy to tell them "how it is" instead of having sufficient common sense to figure it out on their own.

Ditto dr. phil.
Yeah, people that have made alot of money for pointing out the obvious. I wish I thought of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom