Kraft's testimony at Hernandez trial | Syracusefan.com

Kraft's testimony at Hernandez trial

Toga

Living Legend
On stand Kraft is asked if day or two after the murder AH, in addition to claiming innocence, whether AH said he hoped / believed the time of the murder would show him to have been at a club. Kraft initially says no he didn't say that - was kind of asked that question again and all of a sudden says well he's not sure if he did or didn't. Then Kraft is shown what appears to be his prior statement indicating AH did in fact tell him he hoped / believed the murder occurred while AH was clubbing.

The importance of this is apparently is there were no clubs open that late in the area and that any claims he was clubbing and not killing, don't wash. My issue with Kraft's testimony is he initially denies AH having said that and then when confronted with his prior statement to that effect, concedes that yeah maybe he did say that. I think Kraft was well aware when he took the stand that AH had indicated "clubbing" and then weaseled out of perjury by stepping back from his (Kraft's) initial denial.

This doesn't sit right with me. Here's the video.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-...t-night-of-odin-lloyd-s-murder-150707783.html

Thats why the law allows recollections to be refreshed on the stand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom