La'el Collins signs with the Cowboys | Syracusefan.com

La'el Collins signs with the Cowboys

jvbj01

All Conference
OL from LSU, La'el Collins will make the Cowboy OL dominant. They will have gotten three first round talents. Randy Gregory from Nebraska is the best pure rusher coming out. Collins is a dominant Offensive lineman and Byron Jones is a highly regarded safety/db. I know the haters will hate, but if their team got these rookies, they would be happy.

And signed Greg Hardy. I have no issue taking character problem players but dang Cowboys...zero ***** given.

OL from LSU, La'el Collins will make the Cowboy OL dominant. They will have gotten three first round talents. Randy Gregory from Nebraska is the best pure rusher coming out. Collins is a dominant Offensive lineman and Byron Jones is a highly regarded safety/db. I know the haters will hate, but if their team got these rookies, they would be happy.
Still need a running back, but the defense has certainly been upgraded, and like you said Collins plus the guy from Fl. adds depth to the OL

Still need a running back, but the defense has certainly been upgraded, and like you said Collins plus the guy from Fl. adds depth to the OL

I think Macfadden will look good running behind that line. Randle averaged 6.7 yds per carry and the wild card is Williams. It was reported that 10 teams tried to sign him off the practice squad last year. He rehabbed and learned the system. He was a former 2ndround draft choice.

I thought in his limited opportunities Randall was actually a bigger threat than Murray was. Murray would get through the hole and look to run to contact where as Randall was looking to take it to the house. I don't think the coaching staff quite trusted him in pass protection the way they did Murray.

We will see what McFadden has left in the tank but I am betting on Randall having a big year.