last night... | Syracusefan.com

last night...

B

BillSU

Syracuse became the most watched and listened to city in the country. Our football program had just beaten the #2 ranked team in the country. Fans poured out of the Dome seats and onto the field. There was a crowd inside the Dome that filled it almost to capacity and witnessed history. The air was electric. The Varsity welcomed the band who turned the Clemson banner upside down. The news about the game scrolled below the picture on every ESPN watcher’s television and computer in this country and is still going as I write this. Dino Babers did another post game chant with his team about the “Sea of and Waves of Orange” he could see inside that Dome and the team joined him forming a loud chorus of positive, joyous, football players living the moment. Last night we became more than relevant and a HUGE Recruiting Tool was there for every prospect to see. Last night we joined Eric Dungey and this team’s philosophy that WE ARE SYRACUSE AND WE CAN BEAT ANY TEAM IN THIS COUNTRY! GOSU!

Last edited by a moderator:
The part I love is NOBODY is talking about this being flukey. Every talking head is recognizing that we're a team on the rise.

Sometimes you worry that the story will be more about the juggernaut playing down but I haven't heard any of that. On top of that, nobody even calls this a bad loss for Clemson... it's just a loss, on the road, against a team people are starting to look at with some interest.

The part I love is NOBODY is talking about this being flukey. Every talking head is recognizing that we're a team on the rise.

Sometimes you worry that the story will be more about the juggernaut playing down but I haven't heard any of that. On top of that, nobody even calls this a bad loss for Clemson... it's just a loss, on the road, against a team people are starting to look at with some interest.

OMG! I gave you a like...I better check my temperature...
Keep the faith, brother!

Syracuse became the most watched and listened to city in the country. Our football program had just beaten the #2 ranked team in the country. Fans poured out of the Dome seats and onto the field. There was a crowd inside the Dome that filled it almost capacity and witnessed history. The air was electric. The Varsity welcomed the band who turned the Clemson banner upside down. The news about the game scrolled below the picture on every ESPN watcher’s television and computer in this country in this country and is still going. Dino Babers did another post game chant with his team about the “Sea of and Waves of Orange” he could see inside that Dome and the team joined him forming a loud chorus of positive, joyous, football players living the moment. Last night we became more than relevant and a HUGE Recruiting Tool was there for every prospect to see. Last night we joined Eric Dungey and this team’s philosophy that WE ARE SYRACUSE AND WE CAN BEAT ANY TEAM IN THIS COUNTRY! GOSU!
Outstanding summary. Now we need to keep Dino for a long time!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom