Lawrence to Cincy... | Syracusefan.com

Lawrence to Cincy...

newmexicuse

All Conference
We obviously didn't need him after getting Roberson & McCullough.

He had his chance to come to the Cuse early on & the kid blew it.

Didn't want him. Too soft, whereas Tyler The Beast is well, a Beast.
Didn't look like a beast against Colbert GSB, rather didn't look like a good Defender at all. must admit that Chargeing call which fouled him out was terrible

Didn't look like a beast against Colbert GSB, rather didn't look like a good Defender at all. must admit that Chargeing call which fouled him out was terrible
I slightly disagree. He shut Colbert down the first half, and challenged some shots in the 2nd half.
Colbert 15 points, 3 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks
Beast 21 points, 17 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks
Both teams fully recorded stats.
Sure about that?
:)

Yeah, charge was terrible, but I do agree a little in that Colbert got going a little more in the 2nd half.
Also, you have to remember, Colbert is a big time prospect, so respect to both of these guys.

Lawrence is now done for the rest of his senior season due to wrist injury that made him miss most of the start of the year. As talented as he is I'm so glad we got Roberson.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been to a couple UC games and watched several of them. Lawrence is a complete nonfactor.

I've been to a couple UC games and watched several of them. Lawrence is a complete nonfactor.
Blame it on the TOE! LVL7lolpup.gif

Bump. King Francis, the gift that keeps on giving. :)
Remember this guy? Looks like Roberson was the way to go all along. This time, it ain't the bum toe!

Bump. King Francis, the gift that keeps on giving. :)
Remember this guy? Looks like Roberson was the way to go all along. This time, it ain't the bum toe!

I'm sure the NCAA would have taken another 100 wins away from JB for the failed drug test.

I'm sure the NCAA would have taken another 100 wins away from JB for the failed drug test.
Pete, I don't know what your day job is, but it seems you have a second calling. Something to fall back on if you need it. Infractions committee, here he comes!

Pete, I don't know what your day job is, but it seems you have a second calling. Something to fall back on if you need it. Infractions committee, here he comes!

I want ZERO to do with the NCAA infractions committee, unless of course I was given the authority to shut it down. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom