Lawrencia (awesome!) Moten | Syracusefan.com

Lawrencia (awesome!) Moten

All she wants is an opportunity to go to the school she wants. I want my kid to play starting quarterback at USC. A lot of people want a lot of things. You can't just say that she really wants it and that means she should have it. Also, my kid is only 2+ years old, so really nobody should waste a scholarship on him.

All she wants is an opportunity to go to the school she wants. I want my kid to play starting quarterback at USC. A lot of people want a lot of things. You can't just say that she really wants it and that means she should have it. Also, my kid is only 2+ years old, so really nobody should waste a scholarship on him.
Frozen, I think your keyboard has a defect. You surely meant to type 'starting quarterback to SU'.

-64e326270790589a.jpg

Go Cuse! Frozen Jr, starting QB at Syracuse 2033-2035!

Frozen, I think your keyboard has a defect. You surely meant to type 'starting quarterback to SU'.

Go Cuse! Frozen Jr, starting QB at Syracuse 2033-2035!

Do you think SU will still be FBS in 2033? Will there still be a fanbase? I hope so.

I'm admittedly ignorant of women's bball recruiting (who isn't?), but she seems legit. Why not take her?

Agreed. There was no need for Frozen to snark about a high school student who did nothing to deserve it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom