LAX Action April 22-24 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action April 22-24

Was just gonna post these scores, bad sign for the Orange, especially that Cornell score, good lord.

As long as we take care of business against UNC and Colgate .. .we'll have a trip to Providence to look forward to.

If we win out, we "might" even get a home game ... against the other team from RI. :rolleyes:

As long as we take care of business against UNC and Colgate .. .we'll have a trip to Providence to look forward to.

If we win out, we "might" even get a home game ... against the other team from RI. :rolleyes:

Don't be surprised if were sent a lot closer to home. Assuming Albany wins out I could see them having SU play at Albany. Committee loves to put together games that wouldnt have happened in the regular season ie SU at Albany.

Id love to play Bryant without Massa, sign me up.

Don't be surprised if were sent a lot closer to home. Assuming Albany wins out I could see them having SU play at Albany. Committee loves to put together games that wouldnt have happened in the regular season ie SU at Albany.

Haven't been to UAlbany since Giants training camp. Easy road trip. The campus is right off the exit.

Haven't been to UAlbany since Giants training camp. Easy road trip. The campus is right off the exit.

Id definitely look into attending that game, I think SU actually matches up extremely well with Albany. Id like our chances.

What does it take for Hobart to understand they'd probably be better off returning to D-3?
Problem is, they'd have to give up their two historical rivalries--Syracuse and Cornell.

not really they played them when they were Div III before, but that was pre RPI.

not really they played them when they were Div III before, but that was pre RPI.
Yes, really. Neither the Orange nor the Big Red can play them if they go D-III due to current NCAA rules. It was those rules that forced Hobart to make the move to D-I in the first place.

Hobart in D3 would be like setting the lions loose on the Christians in the colosseum. Would they be better off? They would have a great W/L record and championships but they would go back to playing Alfred and RIT. There was a reason for forcing Hobart into D1 before the sport exploded across America.
When Lacrosse was a regional sport, Hobart was a force. Or maybe I just love Geneva.

Not sure if I would want to play Bryant with Waldt in cage. Arguably the best keeper in the country. This guy is so good; he gets into a shooters head. 5-11" 240...Agreed they are down significantly in the face-off department though.

Not sure if I would want to play Bryant with Waldt in cage. Arguably the best keeper in the country. This guy is so good; he gets into a shooters head. 5-11" 240...Agreed they are down significantly in the face-off department though.

Bryant not a bad team but outside of Waldt ( a great one by the way) their team leaves a lot to be desired especially on offense. They turn the ball over a ton and their offense is mostly outside shooting. This current SU team with 3 legit outside shooters is actually taylor made to break up that Bryant zone. The issue for SU would be if it could get enough inside game from Evans, Barber and Dylan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom