LAX Action for May 21-22 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 21-22

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Ciqz5kyU4AAJjiA.jpg

Just turned on UNC/ND.

Is it really 10-2 UNC in the 3rd Q!?!?

What happened to ND after that game in the Dome!?!?

Edit - I love watching Corrigan lose.

Matt Landis was absolutely crushed by a clean hit on a fast break.

Poor kid might've tossed his cookies afterward.

Devastating loss for ND, shades of us last year with how stacked that ND team is. Corrigan is really going to feel this one as they lose a lot to graduation ie Cavanaugh, Landis etc. Wynn and Perkovic are back but there in trouble. Really bad loss

Devastating loss for ND, shades of us last year with how stacked that ND team is. Corrigan is really going to feel this one as they lose a lot to graduation ie Cavanaugh, Landis etc. Wynn and Perkovic are back but there in trouble. Really bad loss
Two losses to UNC this year. Corrigan deserves any heat he gets.

The ND loss is mystifying. If you told me in April that neither Notre Dame or Denver would be in the Final 4, I wouldn't have believed you.

The ND loss is mystifying. If you told me in April that neither Notre Dame or Denver would be in the Final 4, I wouldn't have believed you.

Exactly. This is a whole new era. Every team had flaws entering the tournament.

They honestly hadn't played well since the game in the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom