LAX coming to Utah in 2019 | Syracusefan.com

LAX coming to Utah in 2019

If the Utes actually decide to go D-1, could it serve as an incentive to BYU to go D-1 as well? :noidea:

If the Utes actually decide to go D-1, could it serve as an incentive to BYU to go D-1 as well? :noidea:
I could see it. They have a fairly competitive club team, and the sport is growing in popularity in the Mountain West.

Have to believe this will eventually mean a new lacrosse conference alignment for the west that includes Utah, Denver, Air Force, & maybe Marquette. This is great for the growth of the game.

Have to believe this will eventually mean a new lacrosse conference alignment for the west that includes Utah, Denver, Air Force, & maybe Marquette. This is great for the growth of the game.
I'd have to think that Marquette wouldn't do it because they're full members of the present BE.

The Pac 12 has a number of its institution schools playing LAX with Oregon being one of them. With their resources, they could be a force out West if they become an officially sanctioned sport.

I'll be honest, this appears to be a bigger story here than it is in Utah right now.

The Pac 12 has a number of its institution schools playing LAX with Oregon being one of them. With their resources, they could be a force out West if they become an officially sanctioned sport.

Title 9

Umm, they got almost $16M to start the program. That is some pretty good fundraising.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom