LAX record in attendance | Syracusefan.com

LAX record in attendance

CaliCuse

All American
If there is any hope that this sport can be a big revenue generator,next Sunday should answer that question.We lose to them in BB and football. The program needs to snap this one into the W category. The game is on ESPN so he test will be can the sport get the fannies out of the house? Promoting this game heavily should begin yesterday.

We owe them on the lacrosse field. Just another game on the journey to Memorial Weekend, and just as important as both the previous and the next games, but I really want this one.

I would love to get 10k
I don't live in Syracuse any more so I'm not sure how they promote the sport there. It should include an education on the fundamentals and ou past history and players and the current roster. Promotion is a matter of technique and frequency. Of course the Newhouse school would be worthless in doing this. I couldn't think a better grad school thesis project. The grade couldn't be easier to determine. but our top guy in the athletic department Gross is far tomboys making another deal for s#itty football uniforms and stripping away the traditions of this one time proud university which is now taking one of those famous "time outs" in the corner

I don't live in Syracuse any more so I'm not sure how they promote the sport there. It should include an education on the fundamentals and ou past history and players and the current roster. Promotion is a matter of technique and frequency. Of course the Newhouse school would be worthless in doing this. I couldn't think a better grad school thesis project. The grade couldn't be easier to determine. but our top guy in the athletic department Gross is far tomboys making another deal for s#itty football uniforms and stripping away the traditions of this one time proud university which is now taking one of those famous "time outs" in the corner

SYRACUSE, N.Y. – No. 1 Syracuse (7-0, 2-0 ACC) used its high-powered offense and stifling defense to cruise to a 19-7 victory against No. 4 Duke (7-2, 0-1 ACC) in front of a season-high crowd of 11,408 Sunday, March 22 at the Carrier Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom