Class of 2016 - LB Andrew Armstrong (OH) SIGNED LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Andrew Armstrong (OH) SIGNED LOI

jr4750

All American
LB - Youngstown Cardinal Mooney HS. My old stomping grounds...

Keep and eye out here!

CL, its exhausting doing your work for you! ;)

6-2, 215...looks like Bowling Green was his only offer, if Riivals is to be believed.

EDIT: Actually, per Skowt, Cincinnati and Wake Forest have both offered in the past week.

Do we have any video of this kid or does anyone know how good he is? Ours to lose? We don't know what we would lose? lol:bat:

Good athlete. Looks like he has good hands, too. Shows some terrific pursuit as well. I like him. Sign him up.

Keep and eye out here!

Hey I don't see my end of year tax stuff getting done... you slacker.;)

Wonder what his 40 time is...

Looks pretty solid to me too and if he's a kid athletic enough to play safety at the high school level who is going to bulk up to play LB, I like that as well. Also he played WR on offense so he has good hands and timing ability on the ball. Thinking as far as ability to make interceptions and also block passes.

Looks like a solid athlete, hope he doesn't turn out to be 6'0'',200. If he can run and hit at a legit 6'2'',215-220 then we have something there. Our backers have been too short since Hogue and Smith graduated.

Looks like a solid athlete, hope he doesn't turn out to be 6'0'',200. If he can run and hit at a legit 6'2'',215-220 then we have something there. Our backers have been too short since Hogue and Smith graduated.
If he's 6-0, 200, stick him at safety. He definitely looks like he's got some wheels.

I like his size , and put on another 15-20 lbs. and look out.

Keep and eye out here!

And about Youngstown... there is a story there about " La Famiglia" and a cigarette boat. :oops:

And about Youngstown... there is a story there about " La Famiglia" and a cigarette boat. :oops:
I'm Youngstown born and raised, but moved away to go to cuse many years ago. Still gotta stay loyal to my hometown though. Great football played there. Especially at Cardinal Mooney, Ursuline HS, Warren Harding, etc.

I'm Youngstown born and raised, but moved away to go to cuse many years ago. Still gotta stay loyal to my hometown though. Great football played there. Especially at Cardinal Mooney, Ursuline HS, Warren Harding, etc.
Yeah my sister lived there for a few years.

Guy is just a football player and playmaker. Could put him in multiple positions and he is going to impact the game. Looks to bring great energy and aggressiveness.

Yeah my sister lived there for a few years.
Very cool. Hope she enjoyed it. I think you either love it, or hate it. Tough place to find work, but financially a very easy place to live.

I fully expect him to commit before the weekend is over (though I guess he may want to visit first, but still):

Really like the way this guy moves. Could see him playing a bit of S.

yeah, me too - SS. He has good ball skills, good athlete, versatile on tape, nasty/physical streak (this seems to be a common thread in the new targets).

Really like the way this guy moves. Could see him playing a bit of S.
It would be great to have his size at S to go along with Ruff's size at MLB. Finally, maybe other teams will fear going over the middle.

Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if AA ended up on offense.

Andrew Armstrong Lands Syracuse Offer
http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/avatar/2015-09-01_125029.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Bill Greene
4:45 PM
"I was offered by Syracuse today," Armstrong exclaimed. "It really means a lot to me, because it means this staff is committed to me and believes in me."

"Even though they have moved on to a bigger school, they still want me in their program, which says a lot," he added. "This is very exciting for me and my family, and I'm looking forward to seeing the school."

"I definitely want to visit Syracuse, and continue talking with the staff even more," he continued.

ANALYSIS: With the relationship assistant coach Tom Kaufman has built with Armstrong, going back months, it's going to be tough for this player to say No to Syracuse. Kaufman is a great recruiter, and having been the first to offer Armstrong when he coached at Bowling Green gives the Orange a huge advantage. I would expect to see Armstrong in the commit column for Syracuse in the very near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom