Class of 2017 - LB Brelin Faison-Walden (NC) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Brelin Faison-Walden (NC) Verbal to PSU

Offers include Bama, UNC, NC ST, Wake, FSU, UGA, Clemson, Syracuse.

That said, most players hate Franklin and see right through him once in the program. God bless the vibe that shafer and now dino give these kids.

Sutherland, "C'mon down"...You won't regret coming to the Hill. Help us shut down the ACC. :)

I can't understand the attraction to this university. After the documents were released stating that the head coach knew way back in 76 that this egregious stuff was happening and he did nothing but look the other way is appalling. Then to hire that dirt bad Franklin to come in, I just don't get it. They should have been given the death sentence.

I can't understand the attraction to this university. After the documents were released stating that the head coach knew way back in 76 that this egregious stuff was happening and he did nothing but look the other way is appalling. Then to hire that dirt bad Franklin to come in, I just don't get it. They should have been given the death sentence.

You have to realize the zealous fans that grew up in the area and praise Joe like a God are blind to everything that has happened and Franklin is a snake oil salesmen.

Kids are obviously looking past it and looking at things like the 107k screaming fans. Sad! Need to get the dome rocking again to compete.

Ohio_State_White_Out__70025.1389391329.1280.1280.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom