Class of 2018 - LB Deandre Square (MI) Verbal to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Deandre Square (MI) Verbal to Kentucky

Would be another huge defensive recruitment win. If we can get Fagan, why not this kid. Keep the Michigan pipeline flowing.
I agree, just to keep it open.

Would be another huge defensive recruitment win. If we can get Fagan, why not this kid. Keep the Michigan pipeline flowing.
IIRC Fagan is from Miami, FL. So while I agree it would be a fantastic win for us it doesn't really keep open a pipeline that Fagan is a part of. I believe you may be thinking of Tim Walton who is a R-Fr and went to Cass Tech, like Deandre currently does.

IIRC Fagan is from Miami, FL. So while I agree it would be a fantastic win for us it doesn't really keep open a pipeline that Fagan is a part of. I believe you may be thinking of Tim Walton who is a R-Fr and went to Cass Tech, like Deandre currently does.

I was just speaking in general regarding the commits we've gotten from Michigan, Case Tech in particular, over the past few years. Adding a bad--- linebacker to that list would be spectacular.

I was just speaking in general regarding the commits we've gotten from Michigan, Case Tech in particular, over the past few years. Adding a bad--- linebacker to that list would be spectacular.
Gotcha, the wording confused me a bit because I thought you were throwing Fagan in with our Michigan recruits.

My fav MI recruit of recent time is of course Eric Crume!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom