Class of 2016 - LB Devin Miller (GA) Verbal to Hutchinson CC JUCO | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Devin Miller (GA) Verbal to Hutchinson CC JUCO

University of Syracuse used to be funny. Now it seems to be a pattern and is getting annoying.

This kid would be a great get for our system IMO, I don't know how actively we are recruiting him, but he is a great open-field tackler. Something you don't see much of in HS football.

Well, looks like if the staff wants him they can get him. Question is, does he fit the system?

Any kid that can do open field tackling like he can and get to the ball carrier and quarterback as quickly as he does, would fit just about anybodys' system. :)

I hope we have been communicating with him enough for him to want to come here. He reminds me a bit like the LB Leveon Joseph out of Florida that we have been after.

Probably not-He's from Georgia :)

That has to be an offer from the old staff.
Yes old offer from last staff. Plus right now GA is not a recruiting area for this staff during the transition. They are going to recruit the areas they know and have established relationships.

Where in GA is this kid from? I noticed that McCloud started following an account for NE Georgia Recruits, so I'm wondering if maybe they are keeping at least a small eye on parts of the state.

Where in GA is this kid from? I noticed that McCloud started following an account for NE Georgia Recruits, so I'm wondering if maybe they are keeping at least a small eye on parts of the state.
Sugar Hill?

and

kids that got interest from UMass, Nova, and UConn

I loved last years class, but it was clear that this years class was not going to be as close to as deep or talented as last years

We keep banging that drum but remember these kids are scrambling late to find a slot and the fact is that UConn went 6-6 during the year and beat Houston. Mass put up nearly 500 yards of offense on ND who was only up 1 on UMass with 6 mins to play in the first half before UMass self destructed and ND ran them off the field. Devin Miller wasn't yet qualified but Sugar Hill is a nice area to get into ... that frosh starting left tackle from Clemson (Hyatt) is from Sugar Hill and will be an All American when its all over. Sometimes its about trying to also make head way into a program ... which is the argument around why Riggins was signed out of AQ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom