Class of 2017 - LB Diego Fagot (FL) Verbal to Navy | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Diego Fagot (FL) Verbal to Navy

faygo-flavored-soda-orange-93866.jpg

Phenomenal opportunity for a player to hear things said that actually weren't to get him all riled up.

Back in my lax days (I was crappy, but the story is still fun) I would sometimes stare like crazy at the opponent during faceoffs. When they acknowledged that I was giving them the death state, I'd say somewhat quietly "I heard what you said about my mom," and just wail on them. Was always hilarious hearing them talk about how they hadn't said anything and didn't know what I was talking about.

Phenomenal opportunity for a player to hear things said that actually weren't to get him all riled up.

Back in my lax days (I was crappy, but the story is still fun) I would sometimes stare like crazy at the opponent during faceoffs. When they acknowledged that I was giving them the death state, I'd say somewhat quietly "I heard what you said about my mom," and just wail on them. Was always hilarious hearing them talk about how they hadn't said anything and didn't know what I was talking about.

I do that with internet posters

I'm giggling like a schoolgirl as I read this thread thinking of all the wonderful things I could type.

All kidding aside, "after laughing for a half hour straight" this kid is pretty darn good. Does well at shooting the gap and he can keep up with the tight ends.

I wouldn't touch that one.. I'm going to focus my attention on the 8th grader.

Actually, I didn't say that either.
Well played ,and you got likes for it

Shark58 said:
kid had to grow up tough

Didn't even watch the film yet, but Ill bet hes the meanest LB in the League. I Just remember thinking about What a badass Diamond Ferri turned into and wondered about that process. Give me a defense full of players with make funable names Ill show you the most savage D in town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom