Class of 2015 - LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall

Marshall????? "@MealTicket__: Officially Commited to Marshall University #HerdStrong
1f4aa.png
#ProtectTheM"
LOL - there's a smart life decision - good luck to the kid, but totally fine with bringing in a different kid that makes better decisions :rolling:

LOL - there's a smart life decision - good luck to the kid, but totally fine with bringing in a different kid that makes better decisions :rolling:

Marshall would beat us by double digits on a neutral field. Too bad he will probably never play for the Head Coach as he will get an offer to coach a P5 school.

We definitely have a shot at getting him to flip back. Hell he will play earlier here than at Marshall

Not sure I agree with that sentiment. LB is the best position moving forward on this team in both depth and talent.

No you are correct. That was a tongue in cheek statement because of how poor our season has been and how good theirs has been

Anyone have opinions/thoughts on his new video?

I think he’s really skinny for a LB. I almost envision him as a safety but can’t tell if he’d be fast enough. Not that one needs to be a burner to play safety but….Looks more like a tweener DB/LB. Okie maybe.

He does like to hit though. big hitter.

I think he’s really skinny for a LB. I almost envision him as a safety but can’t tell if he’d be fast enough. Not that one needs to be a burner to play safety but….Looks more like a tweener DB/LB. Okie maybe.

No smaller than Dyshawn Davis coming out of high school

No smaller than Dyshawn Davis coming out of high school

Understood and Davis is the kid I thought about, but is that a good thing,? Dyshawn's size hurt him at times and it took 3 years to get over 220.

Granted we don't play too many power teams but watching Pitt pull those two lineman around the end and destroy our scrawny kids for 3 hours is still bothering me.

Which is nice