Class of 2015 - LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall

Clearly a few will go from this list. I can see Hunt staying unless he has a spectaclear year.Eskridge is gone along withTrudo. We have "the next man up" with all of these kids.

You expect Trudo to leave early?

• 5:10 PM - 15 Aug 2014
    Doyle Grimes‏@MealTicket__ 51m
    All hand written !src="https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f34a.png">
    1f34a.png
    1f34a.png
    #Cuseee! pic.twitter.com/oT6OpDkhnQ

SFHSSports‏@SFHSSports 2h
BREAKING: Countdown To Kickoff - Class of 2014 Top 75 Rankings http://sfhighschoolsports.com/?p=12937

As our 2014 Countdown To Kickoff begins, here are the top 75 Class of 2015 seniors to start the season out...South Forida...
19. Gerald Robinson, DB, 5-11, 175, Hialeah Champagnat Catholic
53. Colin Byrne, OL, 6-5, 295, Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas
66. Andrew Spence, DB, 6, 2, 190, Coral Gables
72. Doyle Grimes, LB, 6-2, 200, South Dade

ACC vs. ConferenceUSA and can't see him decommitting after visit.

SFHSSports@SFHSSports · 10h
South Dade's Mark Sanchez nails the XP! Buccaneers defeat Carol City 13-12 #Overtime

1⃣‏@MealTicket__ 10h
Great team win tonight going home to pack now flight in the morning!
270a.png
2708.png

Last edited:
When is his OV to SU? I imagine it's early given he wants to be a January enrollee

When is his OV to SU? I imagine it's early given he wants to be a January enrollee

Hard to say during HS football season. I think Bam mentioned that the staff wants to bring kids in for the FSU game.

Hard to say during HS football season. I think Bam mentioned that the staff wants to bring kids in for the FSU game.
No there is a bunch of kids coming to the FSU game but we were told a big recruit official visit in December after the season. They were hoping the indoor pratice field will be done when we come.

No there is a bunch of kids coming to the FSU game but we were told a big recruit official visit in December after the season. They were hoping the indoor pratice field will be done when we come.

And a bowl game to practice for.;)

I think the staff wants everybody after the season (like last year) and Shy and a couple other kids are coming up for the game anyways.

I can't see them making Doyle wait until after the season because if it doesn't go well he is supposed to be enrolling in a few days, thats a lot of pressure on him to either go somewhere he didn't feel comfortable, delay his enrollment or go someplace else altogether.

I think the staff wants everybody after the season (like last year) and Shy and a couple other kids are coming up for the game anyways.

I can't see them making Doyle wait until after the season because if it doesn't go well he is supposed to be enrolling in a few days, thats a lot of pressure on him to either go somewhere he didn't feel comfortable, delay his enrollment or go someplace else altogether.

It still also depends on Doyles' /South Dades' and Syracuses' game schedules. This is the problem for some of these kids who live far away and can't afford to visit until they can take an OV.

Yep, just saw his tweet. Maybe we can get the Midwest kid who ended up committing to Purdue, he has to be horrified by what he is seeing there.

I wish I could be surprised but he never stepped foot on campus and still committed. Hard to be committed to a school you haven't seen. I'm disappointed to lose him because I think he could be a pretty good player but this commitment was on shaky foundation from the second it occurred. I wish him well, I hope he still takes an official visit but who knows.

Mcdonald does well with getting commitments without visits. I wonder what he says to these kids.

He couldn't even wait to talk to the coaches? How do you say I'm still considering going there and tweeting I decommit without out talking to a coach? I'm sure Miami is hurting after losing those two linebackers this year and grimes is feeling they are offering him soon. Wasn't he the kid that said he was committing to hold his place in an interview too? I think I remember somthing like that. Just not calling shows poor character. Shy called all the coaches he even spoke to after committing to say thanks.

He was suppose to transfer to Champagnat but stayed at S. Dade.

Guess the Marshall visit WOWED him....lol

kids commit all the time without visiting. Hodge and Paris both did before ever stepping foot on campus.

Anyhow, I'll take Fox and/or McKee in a heartbeat. The positive is that things like this might help us address other needs or other players if we let him go.