Class of 2017 - LB Ellis Brooks (VA) Decommits from Duke..Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Ellis Brooks (VA) Decommits from Duke..Verbal to PSU

Michael Clark ‏@MClarkScout Oct 7
#Syracuse offers 4-star Va. LB Ellis Brooks @EllisBrooks35

Somehow I missed this. :oops:
You're fired!

big smile.gif

Time to schedule him in for a visit and wine and dine him. He would be a awesome get for us. I could picture him along side of Fagans. whoo hoo.
just saying.

Wow, this guy arrives to the point of attack as viciously as I've seen. Hi light tapes make everyone look good, but, wow.

Agreed. Can't tell much, but you can tell he likes to hit people.

6-2 240 Inside Linebacker? Yes please.

Zaire is a senior next year and I'm not sure at this point who's going to replace him.

Somebody alert the Cuse Twitter Army! Sound the horn! We need some lit edits. (Is lit the 'in' word right now?)

I thought it was "fleek", but admittedly I have no idea what that word means.

"lit" is hot or having that it factor

"fleek" is the equivalent of "on point" and usually used the same way: "on fleek"

And no, "phat" is no longer a thing unless you're naming a product that you want to target gen y with. In it's day it meant something that had or signified status

There, consider yourselves blizzed.

lit and fleek

Things sorority chicks say

Hype. "That John Tesh concert was really hype last night."
That's a thing...right? I mean John Tesh

Hype. "That John Tesh concert was really hype last night."
That's a thing...right? I mean John Tesh
Many don't know this, but in the late 70's, prior to even founding Dyson Ltd., James Dyson experimented with cyborg technology. He obtained DNA from an up and coming young artist from the band Chameleon named Yanni and he integrated this DNA with state of the art technology from the brilliant young engineer. He quickly abandoned this quest for the more lucrative vacuum cleaner market. But, a single successful experiment was created. The bastard child of Yanni and a Kleeneze Rotork Cyclon, John Tesh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom