Class of 2018 - LB Jesse Luketa (PA) Verbal to Penn State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Jesse Luketa (PA) Verbal to Penn State

Remember hearing the announcers talking about NC State that they look like FSU or Alabama coming off the bus. We don't have that size yet, these two would go along way to solving that issue.

Axeman had a recruiting guy on. This kid said that HCDB moved him when he talked about the 2 of them playing side by side and leading the SU resurgence.

Axeman had a recruiting guy on. This kid said that HCDB moved him when he talked about the 2 of them playing side by side and leading the SU resurgence.
I assume you mean Luketa and commit Tyrell Richards?

Would be a great first 2018 commit. I know he picked up some SEC offers. Im just worried about Penn st.

Would be a great first 2018 commit. I know he picked up some SEC offers. Im just worried about Penn st.
Only a matter of time before PSU offers. Will be hard to win this one for sure.

Unfortunately Cabinda made the right decision for himself.

The good news is Luketa is being recruited by a different Cuse program - one that is now a legit threat to rise up in ACC.

Dino > Shaf

Unfortunately Cabinda made the right decision for himself.

The good news is Luketa is being recruited by a different Cuse program - one that is now a legit threat to rise up in ACC.

Dino > Shaf
Funny that Cabinda's name is mentioned... he just announced he's returning for his Sr. season at PSU, which would translate into less PT available for any incoming LB.

So much for us being his top school after he visited... Damn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom