Class of 2014 - LB Jonathan Thomas (GA) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 LB Jonathan Thomas (GA) Offered

BfbtWjTIcAE5iYz.jpg:large

Huge get. Kid has massive potential.

Feel pretty good about him qualifying as well.

Thats the key. If he qualifies, he will be a stud for us in almost no time at all IMO. I'd be shocked if he isn't starting by the 2015 season, along with at least one more of our LB group we just brought in.

Thats the key. If he qualifies, he will be a stud for us in almost no time at all IMO. I'd be shocked if he isn't starting by the 2015 season, along with at least one more of our LB group we just brought in.
There was a subscription story quoting him as saying he has had no life for the past two semesters because all he has been doing is studying in order to qualify. Said his mom has been all over him about it. Makes me feel much better about his chances.

There was a subscription story quoting him as saying he has had no life for the past two semesters because all he has been doing is studying in order to qualify. Said his mom has been all over him about it. Makes me feel much better about his chances.

Good for him and even better for his mom realizing what an opportunity he has in front of him if he can only get his grades up enough to be qualified.