Class of 2015 - LB Jordan Fox (NJ) Verbal to Stanford | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Jordan Fox (NJ) Verbal to Stanford

LB Jordan Fox Narrows List
By: Toad Hunt

Class of 2015 St Peters Prep Linebacker Jordan Fox has narrowed his list of schools he plans on taking official visits this this summer. Fox has more than a dozen "Power 5" offers but has narrowed his top 5 to include Miami, VT, Virginia, Stanford,among others. Rutgers was one of the first to offer Fox, however with the signing of Brooklyn Erasmus LB Deonte Roberts last week, it looks like the door was closed for Fox at Rutgers. Deonte excelled at last weeks Big Man Academy where he pledged his commitment to Coach Kyle Flood on the spot over offers from UCF while also receiving strong interest from Syracuse and UConn. A scout at the Academy was quoted as saying Mr Roberts is much further along than Lawrence Taylor at the same age.
This is right on. This a great prediction of how the article will go. Toad is the biggest booster Ive seen. He loves to promote Rutgers commits or targets as the best. He keeps raving about their QB commit Dare. Rutgers was his only offer and he camped at SU and didnt receive an offer. According to Toad he is the next Aaron Rodgers

This is right on. This a great prediction of how the article will go. Toad is the biggest booster Ive seen. He loves to promote Rutgers commits or targets as the best. He keeps raving about their QB commit Dare. Rutgers was his only offer and he camped at SU and didnt receive an offer. According to Toad he is the next Aaron Rodgers

More like the next Buck Rodgers. Just like Toad out in space.

Miami, VT, Virginia, Stanford

Dropped: Georgia, Louisville, UMD, Nebraska, PA St., Rutgers, BC, Vandy, Wisconsin, UConn
I like the fact that we are the only northeaster school. If he wants to play close to home/ in front of family often you got to think that works in our favor.

Shy Cullen‏@shycullen24 5h
@J_Fox15 hey I was at rivals with you in New Jersey hope you commit to the cuse
1f624.png
1f3c8.png
1f44d.png

Looks like Shy is starting to recruit for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing kids recruit for us. The anti Derrick Rose.

Actually, somebody else writes Roses tweets for him.

Is this Todd guy an actual national recruiting guy or one of the delusional rutgers shills writing for a regional paper?

Actually, somebody else writes Roses tweets for him.

Is this Todd guy an actual national recruiting guy or one of the delusional rutgers shills writing for a regional paper?

the latter

His brother went/goes to Harvard? You'd think that would mean he'll be picking Stanford.

His brother went/goes to Harvard? You'd think that would mean he'll be picking Stanford.

Not always... we just had one in the family graduate from an Ivy but his brother wants to go Big10. All kids are different.

I definitely wouldn't call it lock. Going cross country isn't something easily done. UVA could be a player here, as well as Syracuse.

Top 3: Miami, Stanford and UVA. Still looking at Cuse, too.

Varsity Aces‏@VarsityAces 28m
Today's FB Scrimmages Holy Spirit at.Joes, 11 a.m. Teaneck at Union City, 10 a.m. Ramsey at OT, 10 a.m. DePaul at St. Peter’s Prep, 4 p.m.

SU also missed out on NY prospect Cajuste a few years back.

In the fuzzy recessing of my memory I feel like there might have been a 3* DB we lost to Stanford 10 or 15 years ago... maybe from NJ?? Does this ring a bell with anyone?

I moved last year from NY to Northern Cal and based on pretty much every factor besides proximity, gonna have to hope that he doesn't get into Stanford. Otherwise, it's gonna be pretty tough to win this battle.