Class of 2015 - LB Jordan Fox (NJ) Verbal to Stanford | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Jordan Fox (NJ) Verbal to Stanford

JoeSU said:
In the fuzzy recessing of my memory I feel like there might have been a 3* DB we lost to Stanford 10 or 15 years ago... maybe from NJ?? Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Dave Davis from Henniger? Or did he not have a Syracuse offer I can't remember? That was a loaded Henniger class btw even though the only one to pan out was Marquis Walker

BxCrrQlIUAAjM22.png:large

Brian Dohn, National Recruiting Analyst- East
Thursday: Oradell (N.J.) Bergen Catholic at Jersey City (N.J.) St. Peter's Prep at 7 p.m.
An early season marquee matchup of North Jersey parochial schools will be broadcast on national television. Bergen Catholic is led by four-star class of 2016 quarterback Jarrett Guarantano, who is visiting Oklahoma this weekend. He is also considering Ohio State, Clemson and Alabama. On of his main targets is class of 2016 receiver Gene Coleman, who is yet to pick up an offer but is hearing from plenty of schools. St. Peter's Prep is led by a pair of committed four-star prospects in quarterback Brandon Wimbush, who is committed to Penn State, and cornerback MInkah Fitzpatrick, who is committed to Alabama but is looking at making several visits, including Penn State and Florida State. The Marauders also have defensive end Jordan Fox, whose top three are Stanford, Virginia and Miami. Class of 2016 receiver K.J. Gray already has a UConn offer.

Dohn is really spinning it.

The Marauders also have defensive end Jordan Fox, whose top three are Stanford, Virginia and Miami.

Dohn is really spinning it.

Dohn a buttgers homer.

http://blog.northjersey.com/varsity...peters-prep-rolls-past-bergen-catholic-49-20/

"After back-to-back sacks on Bergen Catholic’s next offensive possession, including one by future Division I linebacker Jordan Fox, St. Peter’s Prep took a 28-0 lead on Caddle’s 8-yard touchdown run right up the middle."

"Offensively, Bergen Catholic did not protect Guarantano well Thursday night, resulting in five first-half sacks — two each from Jordan Fox and Cheyenn Robertson and once by Dave Tolentino."

Guarantano didn't look all that impressive either. Also, he may be skinnier than John Kinder was coming out of high school.

Was VERY impressed with Wimbush. He can throw with touch and zip if needed. Plus he can run through tacklers with above average speed. Penn St got a good one.

Killdozer said:
Was VERY impressed with Wimbush. He can throw with touch and zip if needed. Plus he can run through tacklers with above average speed. Penn St got a good one.

We're going to need good dual threat QBs down the road to win more than 7/8 games every year. Unless we start recruiting better running backs, receivers and linemen.

As a proud alumnus of The Prep, I'd like to say that was some ass kicking on national TV last night!!

I was extremely impressed with Wimbush. Sure he had more offensive weapons to work with, but he had a ball with more zip, deadly accuracy, and most importantly top end speed, while Guartano just looked ehhh.

Fox definitely looked the part too. I don't know where Dohn came up with that top 3 since he did the interview and Fox listed 4 schools? Although I think our chances, slim as they were, are becoming non-existent. I have a feeling he ends up at UVA.

wow...I counted 71 players from Bergen that was just in this picture.
"Liked" for the effort alone. For comparison, my alma mater Whitesboro HS, a Section 3 Class A school with an enrollment of roughly 1100, averages 55-60 per year on varsity.

"Liked" for the effort alone. For comparison, my alma mater Whitesboro HS, a Section 3 Class A school with an enrollment of roughly 1100, averages 55-60 per year on varsity.

my old college roomate claimed he was a Whitesboro Football legend. Class of 99

my old college roomate claimed he was a Whitesboro Football legend. Class of 99
If you don't mind me asking, at SU?

I'm class of '06 & my junior year we won our 1st Section 3 title since '96. Though it's a pretty big football town for CNY (average over 3000 fans at home), we haven't had a kid go D1 since the early 90's. While he may have had some big games & a decent career, I'd assume that "legend" was probably an over-exaggeration.

If you don't mind me asking, at SU?

I'm class of '06 & my junior year we won our 1st Section 3 title since '96. Though it's a pretty big football town for CNY (average over 3000 fans at home), we haven't had a kid go D1 since the early 90's. While he may have had some big games & a decent career, I'd assume that "legend" was probably an over-exaggeration.

I meant it jokingly although he was pretty good. Although he did like to think of himself as a legend. He was a corner Wboro class 99. I played basketball with him in college. Not at SU (unfortunately).

Love seeing some Whitesboro guys. You guys ever go to this Lebanese bakery out that way? It may be in New Hartford?

Love seeing some Whitesboro guys. You guys ever go to this Lebanese bakery out that way? It may be in New Hartford?
The one in Yorkville?

Maybe that's where it is. Love the chicken gyro's, tabuli, and raw kilbi (probably butchered spelling).
The one I am thinking of is Karams on Cambell Ave in Yorkville. Very close to Whitesboro.