Class of 2017 - LB Kadeem Trotter (OH) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Kadeem Trotter (OH) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Free Article and Video

http://www.At their request, this n...em-trotter-thrilled-with-syracuse-offer?s=185

Kadeem Trotter Thrilled With Syracuse Offer
http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/2016/02/02/2016-02-02_173502.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Bill Greene
Yesterday at 5:17 PM / Originally published onScout Football
2017 linebacker prospect Kadeem Trotter is one of the best kept secrets in Ohio, but college coaches are starting to inquire about this exceptional athlete. Syracuse offered Trotter last Friday.

Canton McKinley linebacker Kadeem Trotter is poised to have a big senior season in Ohio, and all he needs is 100% health to prove to college coaches how talented he is.

One of Ohio's top athletes, Trotter has been injured the past two seasons and missed a lot of time. When healthy, he can run, hit and change direction with any player in the state.

With the ability to play either safety or linebacker at the next level, Trotter has caught the eye of Syracuse and they offered him last Friday.

"The offer from Syracuse is very special, and I was not expecting it at all," Trotter stated. "Coach (Tom) Kaufman was at my school last week, and he told my coach I had the offer. They've been showing me a lot of love the past few months."

"I feel really good about Syracuse, even though I've never been there before," he added. "I want to visit there this summer and see the campus. I'm not sure what position they're offering me for, but it will be safety or linebacker."

"To hear that I had the offer was so exciting for me, and I didn't know what to say," he continued. "I'm going to be keeping in touch with Coach Kaufman going forward, and I'm very interested in Syracuse."

Is he waiting for an Ohio State offer or just finishing the camp circuit?

Doesn't sound like that, given this comment:

2017 Ohio LB Kadeem Trotter (@KadeemTrotter): Syracuse is "far above" the other schools recruiting him. Plans to make a commitment in July.

— Stephen Bailey (@Stephen_Bailey1) June 19, 2016

Thats a fair question, I have to believe that every kid in the state is working for a OSU offer. If it comes, they will jump right in on it. The problem is that your risking your spot at a up in coming P5 program with great history.
Yep, as a Ohio guy, I can attest, that every kid that gets a OSU offer, will most likely end up there. Lucky for us as cuse fans, that OSU can't take all of them, so there are great players that simply never get that call. Look at Dave Wohlabaugh's (sp) kid from last year. Not that he was ever coming to SU, even without the offer, but once OSU came aboard, it was lights out. Occasionally a top OH kid ends up at Michigan, which drives the faithful crazy. Kinda fun! :)

Will be surprised in the end if if he doesn't commit to SU.

Another rangy hitter. Would be a great get

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom