Class of 2017 - LB Keirston Johnson (FL) Committed to USF | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Keirston Johnson (FL) Committed to USF

Nice. Boy it would be sweet to get this kid and we are in the running for Dunning. We would have one heck of a start of a awesome linebacker corp.

Wow! All i watched was the first 45 seconds of his tape. This kid has a nose for the ball and is not in a good mood when he arrives.

I don't care about rankings. This kid gets downhill fast, scrapes well and packs a punch. High motor. Little undersized for the inside, but, he can put on another 15-20 of good weight and retain his speed, mobility and athleticism.

I really like this pickup.

Keirston, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family! Go Orange!

keirston-johnson.jpg

Keirston played at Robert E. Lee High School in Jacksonville; one of the traditionally strong programs in northern Florida!

Oh my, oh my, oh my, gentlemen. This kid is a heat seeking missile. That is, if heat seeking missiles were this destructive.

Wow, though. He tracks a line right through all the traffic and punches the ball carrier. Low center of gravity and bad intentions. This is my kind of linebacker.

Favorite tape of all the commits we have so far.

Welcome aboard Mr. Johnson! This class is rock solid so far...all 3 star kids! Halfway done and given last year's solid last minute class I'm very encouraged!

Not that I put much faith in the stars as others, Grob, DM & SS did not have recruiting classes that were all 3 star top to bottom. Hopefully we see the 2nd half of the class as solid as the 1st half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom