Class of 2017 - LB Kenney (KJ) Britt (AL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Kenney (KJ) Britt (AL) Offered

Well he certainly LOOKS the part. Love getting on a physical LB like this early on, before the big offers start rolling in.

How far does he live from Clark and Womak? Hopefully there are some connections there, youth, HS, whatever

How far does he live from Clark and Womak? Hopefully there are some connections there, youth, HS, whatever
Well, there's an easy way to find out. Hey, bcubs9497 - are you guys familiar with this kid?

Living here in Bama country as well, I'm going to say 2-3 hours for Steve and maybe a few hours from Womack.

Oxford is about 2 hours away. I've never heard of him before. Think Oxford is roughly 3 hours from Kentarious' town.

I would love to say that we have a good chance with this kid but after reading about his visits this past week @ Alabama & Auburn, he made a point of many positive points about Auburn, that my bet is that he will be a Tiger. Its to bad cuz I really like everything about this kid.

Even if we don't get him I love the aggressiveness of the staff to offer Alabama studs early and build inroads down south

Last edited:
Oxford is about 2 hours away. I've never heard of him before. Think Oxford is roughly 3 hours from Kentarious' town.
More importantly...looks to be only 90 mins from ATL International

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom